I’ve been reading some great Real Food and Go Green articles this week. I know I don’t usually post on weekends, but I can’t help but share!
- Borders are Closing: What will Happen to their Books?
- Sign the petition to avoid book trashing here.
- Are Grassfed Cattle Immune to e. Coli 0157? (I’m almost sad to share this article, but at least the one below makes the grassfed worth it once again!)
- Grassfed Beef (only) Could Save the Planet: Less fertilizer for crops is just the beginning…
- I’m going to start watching more TV just to see this: Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Big time plastics update: FDA No Longer Calling BPA Safe (See my reminder of which plastics don’t have BPA.)
- What if the FAA was in Charge of Food Safety? Second of four by Mark McAfee of Organic Pastures Dairy exploring prevention vs. reaction in public health.
I don’t know that this will become a weekly feature, but it may! I’ll try to tweet interesting articles and blog posts as well.
If Lovey Girl will give me 30 minutes, I’d have the Planetbox winner for y’all! You’ve been very patient!
Know of anyone looking to buy a great starter home in Grand Rapids, MI? Send them my way!!