You never know how much you don’t know until you start asking questions. I learned so much while compiling research and test evidence from my poor family for all the Sunshine Awareness Week posts, including the Natural Sunscreen Review, the Research on the Sun, Sunscreen, and Skin Cancer and all the great giveaways. My son has finally stopped asking if he gets two sunscreens at the same time.
I’m pleased to announce the winners of the giveaways from our generous sponsors:
- The TruKid sunscreen will be in the mailbox of Angie Martin, who beat out 869 other entries to win.
- Out of 863 entries, the California Baby Prize Package from Nubius Organics goes to Nina C (netc_phila@…)
- The winner of the Anarres Natural Health choice of lotions is Jodi Anderson, out of 639 entries.
- Out of 827 entries, some Kabana organic Green Screen will be on its way to Christine (rivdet@…).
- Michelle of Miessence is offering a $25 gift certificate for any Miessence product instead of the Outdoor Balm, which is unavailable for the time being. That gift is coming right at Julie Holland, number 571 out of 716 entries.
- The winner of the Solartex giveaway is Dawn Patterson, who gets the $100 gift certificate after battling 869 other entries.
- The Nantucket Sun sun sleeves are the property of Diana (djbartch@…) number 429 out of 468 entries.
- Out of 950 entries, the $100 gift certificate to Alex & Me goes to Amy Ruff.
If you’re a lucky winner, congrats! Please email me with your address at kitchenstew @ gmail.com (remove the spaces). Feel free to check out any of these lovely sponsors, and if you missed it, I shared my top two (or three) choices for the natural sunblocks here.
Wondering what’s up my sleeve next? After I post mostly recipes for the next couple weeks, be on the lookout for a back-to-school bonanza with lunch packing tips and a great giveaway package that will keep your lunches "green" all year long!
Be sure to sign up for a free email subscription or grab my reader feed if you haven’t already, as you’ll get a subscribers only chance this week for a bonus entry in the Nutrimill grain mill giveaway ($269 value) coming this fall!