Yesterday’s Monday Mission on learning to brush your teeth like an adult is just begging for a companion giveaway, don’t you think?
Today OraWellness is offering TWO winners each a family pack of Bass toothbrushes and one bottle OraWellness Brushing Blend, a $32.97 value each.
You can see what our family thinks about the whole system here – in a nutshell:
- skeptic husband really likes it (“feels clean”)
- I think the brushes and technique are as advertised
- kids think the brushing blend is too spicy for them
Here’s more from the company about the prizes:
The bristle tufts are more spaced out to allow more thorough cleaning under gum line. Rounded bristle tips are gentle on sensitive gum tissue and tooth enamel. Made in USA.
The organic botanicals in the Brushing Blend:
~ Effectively kill the bacteria that cause gum disease
~ Make it more difficult for the bacteria to deposit plaque on the tooth.
~ Support the gum tissue in the healing process by promoting greater blood circulation to the gums.
~ Includes Organic and wildcrafted essentials oils of:
in a base of Organic almond oil
How do I use the Brushing Blend?
1. When brushing… You can use the Brushing Blend by itself or in addition to your regular toothpaste. Apply 3 or 4 drops of Brushing Blend onto your toothbrush and brush as usual. Remember, the bacteria that cause gum disease can double every 20 minutes! For best results, brush at least 2 minutes twice daily using the Brushing Blend.
2. To eliminate chronic bad breath! We also highly encourage users to brush their tongues with the Brushing Blend after scraping the tongue with a tongue scraper to eliminate bad breath!
3. As a mouthwash… Simply place 1-2 drops of Brushing Blend in a small amount of water and swish to reduce the bad bugs in the mouth, freshen the breath AND increase saliva production all at the same time!
4. On Floss… Placing a drop between your index finger and thumb and running a piece of floss through the oils impregnates the floss with the antimicrobials in OraWellness. Flossing with OraWellness provides an even deeper method to get the antimicrobials deeper in the gum pockets especially between molars where gum disease gets going easiest!
Our 365 Day, No Questions, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Try out the OraWellness Brushing Blend for a whole year and see if it works for you! We are so confident in our products that we stand behind them for a whole year. If you are not completely satisfied, just send back any unused portion of product and we will immediately refund your purchase price in full.
OraWellness has quite a wealth of information about the mouth and gums, like their videos:
Feel free to browse their site HERE to learn more about natural oral health. Will and Susan’s story of how they came to the business is a good one – a classic tale of poor health, researching outside conventional advice, and discovering traditional wisdom with great success.
Giveaways at Kitchen Stewardship are run via a survey, which means comments on this post do not count (and will be deleted). In the long run, this is quicker for you if you go for extra entries.
There are 8 possible entries! Here’s what you can do to win:
- *Mandatory entry: What’s your most pressing oral health issue at the moment?
- Subscribe in a reader or via email to Kitchen Stewardship (or tell me if you already do).
- Tell me if you “Like” Kitchen Stewardship on Facebook.
- Tell me if you “Like” OraWellness on Facebook.
- Follow @OraWellness on Twitter
- Tweet this: I learned to brush my teeth today from @kitchenstew. For real. Now I need to win these toothbrushes: [insert URL here]
- NEW: Subscribe to the KS Monthly newsletter. (This is different from a regular blog email subscription – once a month only, new information NOT found on the blog, plus special offers and coupons from time to time.)
- Enter the other giveaway this week – it’s coming tomorrow, and it’s for kid-friendly Earthpaste! You can come back here and edit the contest form to get your entry after tomorrow.
Remember, comments here DO NOT COUNT. You must use the survey form.
I will use Rafflecopter, powered by random.org’s integer generator, to choose the winner, who will be announced on the blog and will receive an email. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, April 30, and I’ll post the winners that week.
If you missed the last Monday Mission, click here.
Disclosure: I received products for my review at no charge, which of course did not affect my opinion in the least. Giveaways are paid advertising and a great thing for my readers, so I’m happy to include it separately from the review. See my full advertising disclosure here.
Official rules and small print stuff: 1) No purchase necessary to win 2) must be 13 or older to enter and have a mailing address within the sponsor’s boundaries (see above) 3) only one survey entry per person 4) odds of winning depend on number of entries 5) employees of Kitchen Stewardship, LLC or sponsoring company not eligible for participation 6) contest sponsored by Orawellness in Hawaii 7) prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash 8 ) Kitchen Stewardship, LLC and sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damage to persons and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. 9) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Join our Facebook community so you never miss an update!