Do you know how many times this month I’ve misplaced a recipe?
I try to be organized, I really do, and I have systems…but I also end up with a few recipes printed out here that I want to try, a few there that I just made, one or two on my desk that I want to type up or edit in the computer…and suddenly I’m spending two, three, four or more of my precious dinner prep minutes searching for mysteriously disappearing recipes!
In the past few months I think I’ve permanently misplaced at least 3 recipes, the kind with lots of edits, notes, changes, comments…I wanted to scream! When you’ve already looked in ten places ten times, where else can one piece of paper possibly be?
It’s been driving me nuts lately more than usual, and I actually found myself thinking for the first time: I wish I had a Kindle (Amazon link).
I’m finally to the point where I prefer eBooks over printed pages, because I can use my quick tip to find a recipe and have it pulled up in less than 60 seconds.
Now my last hurdle is that I always make little notes and changes on recipes, and I hadn’t been able to do that with online recipes or eBook PDFs…but I think I understand that you can in Kindle (right?) so man…Christmas list. Then I can finally be rid of my messy piles of papers and the frustration over lost recipes (as long as technology doesn’t fail me, right?).
I’ve got quite a collection of e-recipe books in my file, and I’ve got a chance for you to beef up your stash today without spending as much as you would on a Kindle.
Kate at Modern Alternative Mama has put together a bundle sale that her readers (and mine) have asked for: all recipes, all real food, no extra fluff. Just the kitchen stuff. You won’t have to make a million substitutions, because all these bloggers cook traditional foods. Easy peasy!
With 17 books, over 800 recipes and ideas, worth over $150 for just $14.97, this collection is an amazing deal. It’s available for 5 days only, from Tuesday, Sept. 17 through 11:59 PM on Saturday, Sept. 21. There will be no late sales. Please see the fine print at the bottom for all sale details.
With one simple purchase, you can get access to 17 different books from prominent and up-and-coming real food bloggers. Almost all of them have NOT been included in previous bundle sales (although mine, Healthy Snacks to Go, has been around a while).
There are books to teach you how to include more healthy ingredients, how to save time, how to save money, how to create food that goes with you, how to make desserts and holiday dishes, and so much more. View the FAQ by scrolling down here. Also note: I do earn commission from any sales using my links or buy buttons here, so thank you for starting with me – It is my hope that this sale is a blessing for those of you who can’t wait to increase your traditional foods recipe collection, and it is a superb deal. If you just bought my book ($8.95) you’d only have to spend $6 more to get 16 other books…)
What Books are Included?
- Cooking With Coconut Oil by Jennifer Saleem of Hybrid Rasta Mama
- Design a Dish by Millie Copper of Real Food for Less Money
- Restocking the Pantry by Kresha Faber of Nourishing Joy
- Real Food, Real Easy by Angela Montgomery of Real Whole Health
- Real Food for Real Homemakers by Jami Balmet of Young Wife’s Guide, Jaimie Ramsey of Living In the Light and Elsie Callender of Richly Rooted
- 7 Day Real Food Meal Plan by Roxanne King of The Holistic Mama
- Much Ado About Chicken by Debra Worth of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes
- Stretchy Beans by KerryAnn Foster of Intentionally Domestic
- Divine Dinners by Lydia Joy Shatney of Divine Health From the Inside Out (92 gourmet dinners, sides, soups, and more, GF)
Snacks and Sides
- The Veggie Book by Danielle Tate of More Than Four Walls, Sara Shay of Your Thriving Family and Debra Worth of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes
- Healthy Snacks to Go by Katie Kimball of Kitchen Stewardship
- Steeped by Katie Stanley of Nourishing Simplicity
- Toadally Primal Smoothies by Primal Toad of Primal Toad
Desserts, Baking and Special Occasions
- Festive Traditions by Jill Marks of Modern Alternative Kitchen
- Treat Yourself: Real Food Desserts by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama
- Sourdough Goodness by Anna Drozdova of Thought For Real Food
- Travel Foods by KerryAnn Foster of Intentionally Domestic
I’ll be very honest here – a lot of these bloggers are new to me, and their books are too. I haven’t yet had time to download and peruse all the titles. I plan to – and I’ll let you know what I think on Facebook when I find a good idea – but I just don’t have enough knowledge to share honest reviews with you all yet.
If you know some of these gals or have made any of their recipes, please share in the comments! I appreciate the help.
Bonus Offers – with Purchase
|15% off Real Salt orders. Get healthy, unrefined sea salt delivered to your kitchen.|
|5% off Wise Choice Market orders over $50. Pick up mineral-rich stock, soaked nut butters and cereals, or even potato chips made with coconut oil.|
|Simple Natural Health by Nina Nelson of Shalom Mama. Keep your family healthy this winter not only with food, but with homemade remedies.|
|One month FREE premium membership to Tradishen. Your premier 100% real food recipe and meal planning site.|
|$25 off Dietician Cassie one year package — Get some help with personal nutrition and health coaching!|
If you’re interested in trying your luck on the related giveaway ($75 value healthy snacks), click here and scroll down to enter. No purchase necessary.
Trouble getting the downloads? Not sure how eBooks will work? View the FAQ.
Offer Details & small print
- Sale runs 9 AM EST Sept. 17 through 11:59 PM EST Sept. 21
- No late sales
- ALL SALES FINAL
- Buyers may be from anywhere in the world; but books are only in English
- There are no physical/shipped products; the bundle offer is digital only.
- Download links are good for 5 attempts or through 10/31/13, whichever comes first.
- Bundle may not be downloaded and links cannot be re-activated after 10/31/13
- Bundle files may not be shared. Each book may be on only one computer/one residence at once
- Buyers are permitted to share books if they send files they do not want to one other person and delete the files themselves, so only copy of each is in use
- If buyers split the bundle, they only get one set of bonus offers and must share
- Bonus offers must be claimed by 9/30/13
- Bonus offers may not be available in non-U.S. areas
- Bonus offers are made through a third party and we do not have any control over them. Items may be unavailable or sales may end without warning
- By purchasing, you are certifying that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions
Disclosure: As an author in the sale, I will make a very nice percentage of purchases if you start with any of the links on this page. It is my hope that this bundle offers great value to the reader, and I thank you for purchasing here. The link to Amazon is an affiliate link.