I love hearing from my readers!
Just remember that if something isn’t too personal, it might be better asked in a “comment” at the related post so that others can benefit from the answer. (For example, questions about homemade yogurt, chicken stock, or granola bars should land on those posts…) Questions, requests for a certain topic, and advertising pitches are all welcome.
I honestly can’t promise I’ll answer (unless you have an eBook question or ordering issue – I pride myself on prompt customer service!). My four children, husband, and home have to come before personal email questions. I do, however, answer all questions in the comments section of blog posts (although sometimes it takes a week or so, see above excuse).
I’ve covered a great many topics here at KS, and you can check out my thoughts on them all by using the search bar to the righthand side there. There’s also an archives page for your convenience and some FAQs below…
If you checked those places and still want to contact me, my inbox awaits:
Businesses and advertisers, please see my advertising page.
- I am trying to feed my family better, but I’m just so overwhelmed with all this information. I don’t know where to start. Start here.
- How do I get my husband on board with all these changes? (Right here, plus more success here and here and more on our story here)
- I want to eat better, but it’s so expensive! 3 quick tips for you…
- How do I start a grain-free or gluten-free diet? Got you covered…
- I wish I had more family-friendly recipes…our favorites are in my books, which I use constantly!
- I’m wondering if you have reviewed ________? You can see all my review right here and use the search bar too.
- What’s the best deal on coconut oil? See here.
- My homemade yogurt turned out ______. Can you help? Trouble shoot here.
- Where do you live? Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Do you have any good real food sources there? You bet – check this out.
- What can I do for my candida? I really did share everything I know in the post series starting here…
- Do you accept guest posts? Click here to find out…
- Why do you include Catholic stuff on Kitchen Stewardship? My commitment to being a good steward is part of my call from God, so my faith is an integral part of my work in the kitchen.
- Do you know anything about [list a certain fat here]? See this chart for the scoop on all fats.
- How do I get started with a blog (or increase my readership on my current blog)? I love Amy Lynn Andrews for the basics – check out Blogging with Amy for brilliant step-by-step instructions about starting a blog. As for readership – be unique. Be yourself. Network with other bloggers politely. And work you patooty off. 😉 Get on Twitter and Facebook, even though they’re time sucks. They’re worth it if you want to be serious about blogging. Go to conferences. If you’re in West Michigan, join us for a local West Michigan Blogs meeting.
Powered by Sidelines