With almost half a million pageviews per month and a quarter million unique visitors, we have a large and loyal audience of real food lovers here at Kitchen Stewardship. We work with companies that promote or sell real food, natural body and cleaning products and safe kitchen gadgets for the from-scratch cook.
The personal touch of a recommendation by a trusted blogger brings any product right into the home and is much more authentic (and thereby effective) than a random visual ad on the Internet or TV or radio spot. Our readers always take first priority, and endorsing a product via a marketing partnership is a responsibility we don’t take lightly.
One reader puts it like this, “Your blog is a modern chat across the backyard fence, and I truly appreciate your sharing all your research with us ladies trying to feed our families the best way.”
To discover the power of blog advertising with KS, consider embarking on a campaign to connect via multiple streams of social media. Email ads @ kitchenstewardship.com to start the conversation.
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors: 270,000
- Average Monthly Website Pageviews: 450,000
- Total Daily Reach: Over 60,000 through various forms of media
- Regular Daily Subscribers via RSS and email: ~19,000 (over 14K email + 9K monthly newsletter list)
- Integrated Campaigns allow you to reach out across all streams of social media becoming a familiar face with our loyal readers.
- Visual Advertising creates consistent exposure all month long
- Affiliate partnerships, giveaways, and sponsored posts available
- Newsletter sponsorship puts you right in the inbox of over 8,600 interested readers
- Monthly and quarterly sponsorship rates available
We are very happy to offer a variety of ad placements and campaign coverage – there’s something for just about every budget out there.
Check out our One Page Rate Card for campaign opportunities that will meet your marketing goals.
Our full media kit is being updated. Please email us at ads @ kitchenstewardship.com with questions regarding pricing.
Let’s talk about your marketing goals for this quarter, and we’ll work on building a customized campaign for you immediately. Dash us an email at ads @ kitchenstewardship.com introducing your brand and product, and let us know if you see something in the media kit that interests you.