The Advent Daily Dose is a very short reflection, encouragement, lesson, or challenge for you to read every weekday of Advent. Be sure to sign up for an email subscription so you can get each one delivered to you. This is great for those of us who are forever misplacing our little Advent devotional books or forgetting to address them during the day.
Here’s the master list of the nuggets of thought for Advent, one for each weekday (along with a few bonus Sundays):
- The Jesse Tree
- A Gift for Baby Jesus
- Busy Prayer: Ideas to Integrate Prayer into the To-do Lists
- Busy Prayer, Part Two: The Gifts
- Busy Prayer, Part Three: Clean out your Heart for the Light of Christ
- What Does Advent Mean?
- The Immaculate Conception was God’s Gift to Us
- What Does the Advent Wreath Mean?
- A Joyful Penitence
- St. Lucia’s Day and Gaudete Sunday (Joy vs. Happiness)
- Away in a Manger
- No Crib for a Bed
- The Little Lord Jesus Laid Down His Sweet Head
- The Stars in the Heavens Look Down Where He Lay
- The Little Lord Jesus Asleep on the Hay
- From Creche to Cookies: Finding Meaning in Symbols
- We Wish you a Holy Christmas List
- Is The Octopus of the World Keeping You from Prayer?
- We Wish You a Holy Christmas (List)
- Christmas FOOD Brings us Together