Drum roll, please!
It’s gift season. 😜
i.e. Black Friday Month, Cyber-vember, Thanksspending week, etc.
Which means since “things” drive me nuts, I do my best to spend very little on all the inconsequential junk calling my name, BUT…there are usually some great deals on supplements, kitchen products, and goodies to restock my natural health medicine cabinet.
So I’ll embrace that!
As your inbox is filling up with 100s of emails, here’s a quick look at what’s happening in the natural health world this Black Friday/Cyber Monday (ish). Enjoy!
Here are the brands I’m highlighting:
- Kids Cook Real Food (Kids Cook Solo)
- Perfect Supplements
- Beekeepers Naturals
- Xero Shoes
- Magnesium Lotion Shop
- 3rd Rock
- Don’t Waste the Crumbs
- Plant Therapy
- …and more! (like fizzy water, coffee, meal planning systems, amazing toothbrushes, stress-reducing tools, crafts for kids, and a facial set for “me” time!)
There’s something for everyone here: experience gifts, supplements, and pantry essentials to stock up on, natural health, household supplies, Christmas jammies, and kitchen tools!
Kids Cook Solo 50% off!
Our independent cooking lessons for kids, Kids Cook Solo, is 50% off through Cyber Monday!
Use this link to learn more, and get your kids ages 8 and up building basic cooking skills without an adult needing to be present the whole time!
We took out our sharp knives, created an entire membership area speaking just to the kids, added quizzes and a presentation so you (the adult) can make sure they’ve learned what they need to learn, and THEN they get permission to actually make a recipe.
Parents are loving this structure during the crazy times we find ourselves in, and when the kids can pitch in on breakfast, dinner, and snacks, the whole family benefits!
Chef Junior – 50% off!
My son’s cookbook Chef Junior is on sale for 50% off! It’s written by kids, for kids, and contains instruction and real food recipes kids love!
You can still get all these bonuses for purchasing, and more if you buy 3! (How many kids in your life would benefit from learning to cook?)
Perfect Supplements – 30% off all branded products!
Super simple BIG deal – 30% off all Perfect brand products, no minimums, no limits, no coupons or codes needed, and free US shipping on orders over $30. PLUS you can still stack the 10% off code KS10! These are supplements we take daily (and addto smoothies and hot drinks) and it feels good to stock up on the cheap!
Collagen is hugely joint supportive (I try to get some every day for nail strength and joint health), and I really like having their powdered bone broth on hand for rice and adding into recipes!
The Perfect Supplements sale runs from Tuesday the 24th to Monday the 30th.
Beekeeper’s Naturals – up to 30% off everything!
Y’all – BKN has never run a sale this big! UP TO 30% off site-wide!!
Get propolis for SURE, and then shop around for other goodies! Plus, for a limited time only, you can subscribe and get 30% off your first order when you use code: BFSUB15 or BF30.
I’m losing count of all the places in my house that we have a bottle of propolis – from the middle of our kitchen table, to my nightstand, to each bathroom cabinet…I even ended up with two in my car after our travels one summer where we relied on it to keep us protected from the many germs we encountered in the nine different states we were in.
When I visited a friend for a walk in 2019, she was beaten down by a sore throat, turned cough, turned awful cold, and I offered her some. This was not the first time I’d told a friend or associate, “Open wide, I’m gonna squirt your throat.”
I just shared a few tidbits with her about what it is and what it does, and after I squirted her throat (actually, she took it from me and decided to do the deed herself) she closed her lips and in surprise, raised her eyebrows and said, “Mmm, it tastes good!”
She immediately asked where she could buy some, already plotting to be squirting the throats of her four children all winter.
GET YOUR 30% DISCOUNT NOW!
This deal ends November 30th at 11:59PM EST
Xero Shoes – up to 70% off
I’ve been wearing minimalist sandals for years, but minimalist shoes can get expensive quickly, especially when you’re talking multiple children who need bigger shoes every year…or sometimes even more often.
This is a great item to save for a big sale. Xero Shoes is celebrating its 11th-anniversary by giving you 11% off their best sellers, but other products are up to 70% off! Sale goes through December 3.
ButcherBox – free steak!
Grassfed, pastured, organic, heritage — if those are words you look for when shopping for meat, ButcherBox is great if you don’t have a local source!
This is one of those deals that will probably run out before the end of Cyber Monday – FREE Steak Sampler (4 Sirloin and 2 NY Strips) in your first box for new members only.
ButcherBox Steaks are 100% grass-fed and grass-finished and raised free from antibiotics and hormones. They are DELISH. I’m usually too cheap to buy steaks, especially grassfed GOOD steaks, but sometimes it’s a nice treat to have some around. I admit I save them for “date nights” when we tuck the kids in early with a book to read and have an adult dinner here at home. It’s the only time I ever make separate meals for kids and adults! 😉
Check out my review of ButcherBox here if you’re on the fence about joining!
Magnesium Lotion Shop – free shipping!
Mike and his team almost never offer a sale, so FREE SHIPPING on orders of 2 or more lotions November 27-30th is a good opportunity! The deal is automatically applied at checkout.
More on the lotion:
We’ve actually been pretty fortunate that although our kids are terrible sleepers until about age 3, they generally stay in bed once they’re school-aged.
So when I discovered that my daughter was lying awake at night for at least half an hour feeling restless, I knew we needed to try magnesium. Now every night, she rubs a pea-sized blob of mag lotion on each leg and says it’s much easier to fall asleep!
We prefer the lotion from Magnesium Lotion Shop, and not only because we love the family who hand-crafts it. 😉
We also love that they only use four ingredients AND it passed cosmetic testing… which is a fancy way of saying it’s good enough to sell on shelves at CVS or Walmart!
If you struggle with sleep, I HIGHLY encourage you to give this magnesium lotion a try. It’s been a total GAME CHANGER for my daughter (and husband, when he has occasional insomnia).
So if you have a kid (or 2, or feels like 10!) who struggles to get a good night’s sleep, this lotion has a calming effect and may help kids drift off with 75% fewer calls of “Mommmmmmm!” from the bedroom. <<unscientific guess
SteadyMD – First ever sale!
When so much feels out of your control this year, staying on top of your health is in your power! This is why I’m so excited that my friends at SteadyMD (your personal doctor, online) are offering 50% OFF your first month of membership. Just in time for the holidays, you can get matched with a doctor who aligns with your life — someone who understands your unique medical concerns, diet, lifestyle, goals, and so much more.
Here are the details:
Sign up as a new patient before November 30th using this link and get a partner in your long-term health. You start by taking SteadyMD’s free 90-second quiz that will pair you with the right doc for you. Then experience a 1-hour first comprehensive appointment over video chat during which you and your doctor dive into your health history and lifestyle, and collaborate on a health plan focused on your future. Plus, you benefit from unlimited messages, calls, and video chats with you doc in the weeks and months to come. Get follow-ups, prescriptions, labs, referrals, and much more.
SteadyMD is primary care reimagined.
Paleovalley – 20% off everything
Paleovalley meat sticks – 20% off EVERYTHING from November 20 through December 4! Plus free shipping and extra gifts thrown in! This deal is crazy (and I’m taking advantage of it myself!).
These grassfed meat sticks are our biggest real food go-to when we travel and have sustained our kids at snacktime all fall as well. These are the most kid-friendly meat sticks because they’re nice and soft, so different than most “jerky” out there. (Note that summer sausage or teriyaki are the least spicy.) Here’s my full review.
Earthley – 20% off everything!
It seems like every time I open a cupboard I see something from Earthley nowadays!
See my full review here and why I’m so impressed by the company! Spoiler: 100% natural at super affordable prices!!!
What we use:
- Shampoo Bar: I’ve also tried at least 3 of these and only liked one so far…Earthley’s lathers up very nicely.
- All-Purpose Salve: We use it for diaper rash, eczema, cracked lips/skin, hang nails, minor cuts and scrapes, mosquito bites, minor burns, and any other little ‘sore’ spot. It’s safe to use on open wounds (as long as they’re not deep or serious).
- Leave-In Conditioner: My daughter has tried 2 other ones and they work fine and smell great but she looks like an Amazon wild girl an hour later. But not with Earthley’s! If you have a little girl, you need this product!
- Facial Bars: Dry or oily formulas – I seriously got both! If you love facial products or need a new regimen, this sampler pack is perfect and not expensive at ALL.
- Breathe Well Salve: If you don’t have one of these, get it now!! I already love Plant Therapy’s Sniffle Stopper, and this makes it less greasy and easier to travel with (I have crushed a glass bottle of essential oil I had with us while camping, and it was horrid!)
- Arnica Salve Stick
And for seriously – Earthley has this incredible line of Christmas cookie scents that will make you want to eat your loved ones after they put lotion on! Get the whipped body butter. You won’t regret it!
3rd Rock – massive discounts
I met the founder of Third Rock not long ago, and he totally impressed me with his depth of scientific knowledge and standard for quality. He has become an expert on working with silver gel, which is antibacterial and also holds the zinc oxide and suspension in sunscreen.
We use the sunblock often and turn to Nutrasporin and Itch Block regularly too, especially on little boy summer legs… You know those? All covered in bruises, scrapes, and bug bites! It’s so nice to have non-toxic, eco-friendly alternatives to all the over-the-counter remedies we grew up with.
Here are all the 3rd Rock deals:
- November 15 – November 21: 30% off their Silver Spray with code: BlueSpray30
- November 22 – November 28: Buy 2 get 1 free off Nutrasporin with code: BOGONUTRA
- November 29 – December 5: 30% off their big blue bottle of silver with code: Blue30
- December 6 – December 12: 30% off OdorBlock spray with code: Spray30
Wellnesse is a line of super clean personal care products developed by my dear friend Katie over at Wellness Mama.
Their natural hair care line is toxin-free and packed with clean, natural ingredients like nettle, avocado butter, and argan oil that promote hair growth and boost volume while repairing damaged hair. Not only is it a time-saver, but their dry shampoo nourishes the scalp with clean, natural ingredients like kaolin clay, cactus flower, and lavender. We love their hand sanitizer and toothpaste!
Wellnesse is offering 25% off all products through November 30th with code “25OFF”.
Mockmill Grain Mill – 10% off
Save an extra 5% off on a Mockmill grain grinder to make a total of 10% off Friday morning, November 27, and continuing through the end of the day on Monday, November 30. See my full review here and how much better it is than the Nutrimill!
These have been selling out fast during COVID times, so don’t hesitate if they’re in stock! Storing WHOLE grains is the best way to prep for emergency situations, since you really can’t safely store very much whole grain flour unless you have a huge freezer.
JustThrive Probiotics – 25% off
My family loves the JustThrive probiotic as well as their vitamin K supplement. They’ve increased their product selection recently and now have 7 products to fill your cart!
JustThrive is offering 25% off everything for Black Friday from 11/26-29, with Katie25 for the 25% off sitewide Thanksgiving morning through Sunday 11/29 at midnight. Then from 11/30-12/2 there will be tiered discounts, the more you buy, the more you save for Cyber Monday!
Seed Synbiotic 20% off
I’m working on a post about why we rotate probiotics, so when you see deals on various probiotics, the question isn’t, “Which is the best one for me?” or even, “Where can I save the most money?”
It’s: “How are they different?”
Seed is in our rotation too, and they’re VERY different, including prebiotics and especially targeted for IBS sufferers. Use the code STEWARDSHIP20 to take 20% off your first month (and they hardly EVER have sales, so grab it while it’s here, through Christmas!)
MadeOn – free shipping on discounted holiday packages!
MadeOn has several discounted bundles for Christmas this year! These are great for buying gifts!
You all know one of my favorite companies is MadeOn, and my stash is getting a little low for teacher gifts, so I know I’ll be ordering some of the multi-packs of pocket-sized Hard Lotion Bars and lip balms!
Here’s my whole review of the products, the company, and a 10-year friendship forged over lotion bars without parabens. 🙂
Don’t Waste the Crumbs Classes
I’ve been a friend (and fan!) of Tiffany’s for years and she’s amazing! She has three great programs on sale this week.
I know many people who have benefited greatly from her course, but don’t take my word for it – check out the testimonials yourself!
“Two months ago, if you had told me that I could afford to buy organic vegetables, pastured eggs and grass-fed beef and pork, I would have laughed in your face. After taking a close look at my spending habits, I realized that it IS within my budget!
I can get veggies, meat, eggs, and milk from local farms and STILL have 25% of my budget left to buy any supplemental items. Happy day! Thank you Grocery Budget Bootcamp!”
– Allie from Mississippi
“If you’re stuck on what to plan for meals every week, this course will help you come up with ideas and push you to try new ideas that will likely stick. And (to be honest), investing in the course will motivate you to actually DO what you learn.
It’s an effective and logical method for creating meal plans instead of starting from scratch each week!”
– Lindsey from Virginia
Check out all of Tiffany’s courses on sale: Grocery Budget Bootcamp, Meal Planning Bootcamp, and (NEW!) 30-Minute Dinners. Enroll November 27-30 to take advantage of these special offers! Tiffany is an AMAZING teacher and worth your investment and then some!
Plant Therapy Essential Oils – something new every day 🙂
Their sales change every day for 26 days and it’s SO fun.
- Sales start on Black Friday (November 27th)
- No coupon necessary, always free shipping
Best Multi-use Essential Oils
- Lavender: skin ailments, bug bites (MadeOn‘s lavender essential oil roll-on is a great one to have on hand.)
- Tea Tree: skin ailments, bug bites, fights infection
- Peppermint: headaches, sinuses, opens airways
Shipping is always free so I tend to take advantage of multiple sales.
Here’s what I know I’m looking for in the KidSafe section:
- Immune Boom roll-on (maybe 2!)
- Sniffle stopper roll-on
- No More Warts roll-on
- KidSafe Germ Destroyer
- Frankincense (Note: Frankincense is literally labeled by the batch for KidSafe; some are, some aren’t depending on harvest and processing. PT takes care of our kids!!!)
- If you don’t have enough diffusers for every bedroom in the house, this is the time of year to get another!
We always pack at least some if not lots of essential oils whenever we go and small and large vacations and Plant Therapy is my favorite trusted brand.
Make sure you check out the limited edition holiday products!
MyGreenFills – Buy 1 get 3!
This local (to me) Michigan company has THREE great deals I need you to know about!
- Buy 1 get 3 free Foaming Hand Sanitizer – Alchohol-free and non-toxic. Plus it’s fortified with a powerful moisturizing extract that is naturally derived from coconuts that’s incredibly nourishing for your skin. This means your hands will be clean AND your skin will be protected!
- Buy 1 get 3 free Aloe Hand Soap – We all know that frequent hand washing is our best defense against the spread of germs. But what if your hand soap was actually hurting you, and not helping? With colder weather rolling in, constant hand-washing causes dry, cracked, and sore hands. MyGreenFills aloe handsoap is actually moisturizing as it cleans.
- Buy 1 get 3 free Laundry Machine Cleaner – No longer worry about germs OR toxins on your washer! MyGreenFills Laundry Machine Cleaner contains no harsh chemicals but is guaranteed to get your washer CLEAN and FUNK FREE!
These deals run through Cyber Monday.
Naturepedic – 20% off + Free Shipping!
Naturepedic mattresses are our favorite non-toxic mattresses!
I’ve had at least 3 kids sleeping on Naturepedic over the years, and I love that they were the first (or one of) in the industry to get it right about non-toxicity. By eliminating materials like flame retardants and polyurethane foam from their line of certified organic natural mattresses, Naturepedic supports an organic holistic lifestyle while protecting the environment.
(Canadian customers can visit naturepedic.ca and use code SLEEPCANADA20 to receive this promotion. ($500 min))
Don’t Forget About Kitchen Tools…
You’ll find my favs for kids (which, ahem, are pretty much the same tools I use and love myself!) on the Kids Cook Real Food Resources page, and this is our Kitchen Stewardship® holiday shopping gift guide:
This video is a tutorial about HOW to find safe PJs, because it’s a heavily greenwashed industry!!
Pajamas without flame retardant chemicals are a HUGE must for this family!!
This is the BEST time of year to get a whole set (or stock up for your kids and give non-toxic gifts to nieces and nephews!)
We got ours from Hanna Andersson last year, and they’re on sale right now!
PLUS Get % back if you shop through Rakuten (formerly eBates) — start your account through this special link and then search for Hanna Andersson. I recommend using the Chrome extension and you’ll save money almost everywhere you shop! It’s awesome!
- Primary has some cotton PJ options. They have stripes, solids, and a few Christmas prints. I love shopping there because my kids don’t like words on their clothing, and Primary is…well, primary! Simple! 😉
- Last year I found some super cute options from Target for $10-15 each! (If only I hadn’t hidden them on myself and had a freak-out moment the day before Christmas Eve LOL!) Plus there are some cashback and coupon offers throughout the weekend.
- Readers have recommended Pact as well for organic clothing, including PJs. They’re gorgeous!
- Burt’s Bees organic pajamas and Carter’s pajamas on Amazon are usually safe (no flame retardants) too.
So Many More Natural Health Deals!
What else do you need? Here you go!
- Sodastream – You guys know we actually dragged this with us on our 6-week trip, and I think I just sold one to our neighbor because I noticed a few garbage bags of La Croix cans in her garage! I can’t even imagine how many cans we’ve saved since Christmas 2018 when I got one for my husband. Seriously best gift ever and 20% off sitewide for Black Friday using code “HOLIDAY20”!!!
- Air Doctor – $300 off air purifiers. Read my review here.
- Wildly Organic – Nov 19-Dec 1 get 15% off storewide and Free Shipping for orders over $49.
- Dry Farm Wines – Limited-time Black Friday box of clean, keto-approved wine.
- FloBeds – Natural latex mattresses – Use coupon code BG2020 to save 25%, using this link will automatically give another $150 off.
- MyGreenMattress –$$ off select mattresses through November 29th. Use the code HOLIDAY. Learn more about safe mattresses here.
- Kettle & Fire bone broth – Stock your pantry with delicious broths and soups for up to 30% off with free shipping from November 23-30.
- Genexa – 20% off 5 or 30% off 6 or more! These homeopathic blends are super easy for kids to take; my daughter keeps the Pain Relief in her backpack for expander tightening days!!
- Positive Parenting Solutions: Sanity Saving School Plan is 50% off through Cyber Monday!
- Force of Nature EPA approved cleaners – Get $20 off cleaning kits and bundles with code “GIFTS2LOVE” November 27-29 and 30% off kits using code “SHOPEASY” on Monday and Tuesday.
- Vital Choice Wild Salmon – available through Dec 31: Limited Edition Wild Seafood Holiday Box! Curated from staff favorites with the Season in mind, this is the ultimate gift for any seafood lover offering Vital Choice’s high-quality seafood. Save 5% Using Code: VCAF5 At Checkout! Shop Now!
- Crate Joy – Find subscription boxes for almost any interest. They have 3 baking crates for kids, as holiday baking is now in full swing: Culture Cakes Kit, Bake Eat Love, and The British Bash. Black Friday through Cyber Monday sales (a precentage off) run through Tuesday!
- Green Kid Crafts – Enjoy an extra $15 off any 3-month subscription, $25 off any 6-month subscription, and $50 off any 12-month subscription! Plus, they’re including a special gift in your first month of year-long subscriptions.
- MaeLove – Discounts through January 31, 2021. Receive 20% off your order of 3 or more items (automatically applied at checkout and no code is needed) or receive 10% off 2 items of your choice (use code: TEN). Shipping is always free.
- Raddish Kids – Two new boxes for November – Gourmet Gobble and Snowed Inn. Available through November 30.
- Rocky Mountain Oils – “Black weekend” deals changing each day November 25-30.
- Prep Dish – If you’ve been thinking of joining Prep Dish, the time is NOW! All new Prep Dish subscriptions are 50% off with code HARVEST20 – this is by far our biggest sale of the year! Let us take meal planning off your plate and make 2021 the year you get control over the dinner hour. Offer ends November 30. Prep dish includes plans for batch prepping on the weekends, if your weeks are packed to the brim.
- CookSmarts – Superb meal planning system that also teaches you to cook in the process! 30% with code GRATEFUL Sale ends 12/2/20.
- AnneMarie Gianni – Your search for flawless winter skin ends here—especially if you’ve been looking for chemical-free solutions that work. Try these Pure & Proven products, all for 50% off, only $19.99… with a money-back guarantee and free shipping. The charcoal mask is incredible and truly brightens up the skin for a few days!!!
- Sardel Olive Oil – 20% off ALL Orders! Sale runs 11/27 – 11/30, no code needed.
- WakeWell pillows – Use code “Steward10” for $10 off. Their holiday sale runs Thursday, November 19 through Dec 25 – All pillows will be 20% off.
- My Green Mattress – Up to $250 off with the code HOLIDAY through Novemeber 29th! Read about safe mattresses here.
- Cultures for Health – 30% off sitewide + free shipping running 11/27-11/30. Email subscribers get early access.
- Julva, a gynecologist-formulated cosmetic cream for the delicate, vital tissue for “down there” – free trial pack available through December 31, 2020!
- HeartMath – 25% off and free shipping – The tool we use for breathwork and heart-brain coherence is the Inner Balance at over $150, so 25% off is HUGE and you can use the code KSreader to save a bit more! You even get a free online course to help you use it right! Here’s how the tool has helped our family. John is using it in the van in the pic.
- Four Sigmatic – through Nov. 30, get up to 50% off and free shipping on orders over $100! Plus use the code “KIMBALL” to get an additional 10% off! This kind of deal is only seen twice a year! Grab some Reishi for sleep and Lion’s Mane for alertness plus chaga for immunity. Great for holiday travel! Although you know I’m not a huge convenience food person, when it comes to impeccably sourced organic coffee with beneficial mushrooms, I’ll take instant and a mug of water in the microwave! Our full review here.
- Orawellness – FREE Bass brush (these are lovely and last forever) with every HealthyMouth brushing blend purchased through Dec. 21 (or while supplies last) PLUS get 15% off your order through Cyber Monday by using the coupon holiday15 at checkout!
- Wholetones Christmas – You guys know I’m such a science geek, and I’m also a Christian, so when I heard about a Bible-based, science-backed system that improves sleep with gentle music – um, what??? I had to try it out. Wholetones2Sleep has been really cool to test out, and I’m excited to play the Christmas songs this December!
- Save up to 32% on Berkey water filter bundles and the first 1000 orders over $49 will receive a free mug! Sale runs through December 21. Here’s my full review.
- Fit2B – Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale will be Nov. 25th – 30th with everything 40% off, no code needed!!!
- Generation Mindful – Buy one, get one 50% off! New lesson plans, meditations for kids, online parent coaching services, Time-In Tool-Kit Bundles and MORE. Sale runs through Cyber Monday.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links from which I will earn a commission. See my full disclosure statement here.