It’s a blogoversary! What better books to be giving away during bake your own bread week than Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day and Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day. TWO winners will be chosen, one for each book.
Be sure to check out how awesome these recipes are at my Artisan Bread in 5 review, and then follow the directions below to enter.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED; THANKS FOR ENTERING!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment telling me your bread baking profile: do you bake regularly, occasionally, never tried it or scared to death of it? (If you receive KS via email, you will need to click over to the site to leave a comment.) If you’d like more chances, obtain extra entries by doing the following. Please leave all your entries in separate comments so it’s easier for me to count.
- Mandatory entry: your bread baking profile.
- Check out the Artisan Bread in Five website and tell me one thing you learned or your favorite recipe there.
- Subscribe in a reader or via email to Kitchen Stewardship (or tell me if you already do).
- If you have a blog or website, post about this giveaway linking back to this post.
- What do you think about the soaking grains research so far? Just tell me in the comment and I’ll give you an extra entry.
- Follow me on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway (just click the button at the top of this post).
- Stumble or Digg this post (you can use the “Share This!” icon at the bottom of the post). (What is Stumble?)
- Email 5 friends (who don’t already read Kitchen Stewardship) about the giveaway.
- Stumble or Digg your favorite post or recipe at Kitchen Stewardship.
- Enter another giveaway for this week’s blogoversary celebration and leave a comment telling me you did for a bonus entry here.
Be sure to tell me everything you did in your comments, a separate comment for each. There are a possible 10 entries! If you can handle completing all 10, I’ll give you a bonus entry just for being perseverant (but tell me if you do in your comment so I’m not up counting all night). If you don’t have a blog, I’ll still give you the bonus if you complete the other 9. I still trust the honor system. Just be honest about what you’ve done – giveaways should be fun!
Contest open to U.S. and Canadian residents!
I will use random.org’s integer generator to choose the commenters who win from my list of commenter emails. The giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, March 5th, and I’ll post the winners by the following Monday.
Disclosure: I received copies of the books for the giveaway only and was not compensated in any way, nor was I obligated to write a positive review. (See this one if you don’t believe me.) Amazon will pay a small percentage if you purchase through my site using a link. I’d use Swagbucks if I were you! See my full advertising disclosure here.