I’ve been excited about this giveaway ever since it was set up months ago. The winner gets to choose four – FOUR! – products from the Biokleen website, one from each of the four categories of Kitchen, General, Laundry, and Soyblends.
I got even more excited when I began to test Biokleen’s products and found that they all (except one) were top quality and definitely something I wanted to share with my readers.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING! WINNER ANNOUNCED MONDAY, DECEMBER 7TH.
Enter To Win!
Time to go shopping! Choose a product from each category and tell me in the comments what you’re pining for:
(If you receive KS via email, you will need to click over to the site to leave a comment.) If you’d like more chances, obtain extra entries by doing the following. You may leave all the entries in one comment and I’ll sort them out!
- Mandatory entry: Tell me your Biokleen wish list.
- Subscribe in a reader or via email to Kitchen Stewardship (or tell me if you already do).
- Share with us: What do you already do to “green up” your cleaning? (Or, what do you want to do next?)
- If you have a blog or website, post about this giveaway linking back to this post.
- What’s your favorite Monday Mission or Recipe? Just tell me in the comment and I’ll give you an extra entry.
- Follow me on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway (just click the button at the top of this post).
- Stumble or Digg this post (you can use the “Share This!” icon at the bottom of the post).
- Email 5 friends (who don’t already read Kitchen Stewardship) about the giveaway.
- Stumble or Digg your favorite post or recipe at Kitchen Stewardship. (What is Stumble?)
- Quiz time: What did you learn during the Fat Full Fall?
Be sure to tell me everything you did in your comment. There are a possible 10 entries! If you can handle completing all 10, I’ll give you a bonus entry just for being perseverant (but tell me if you do in your comment so I’m not up counting all night). If you don’t have a blog, I’ll still give you the bonus if you complete the other 9. I still trust the honor system. Just be honest about what you’ve done – giveaways should be fun!
I will use random.org’s integer generator to choose the commenters who win from my list of commenter emails. The giveaway is only open to U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, December 4th, and I’ll post the winners by the following Monday.