If you’re looking for an easy way to complete your Monday Mission of greening up one cleaner, here’s a chance to win some natural laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner – double your mission!
Start by reading my Charlie’s Soap review for the low-down on why you want to try this product. One winner will receive the prize package pictured above: an 80-load bag of Charlie’s Soap Laundry Powder (that’ll last you a while!), a bottle of the All-Purpose Cleaner, and a bonus reusable bag for groceries or laundry. (Value: $25.95)
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment telling me your green cleaners resolution, whether it has to do with Charlie’s Soap or not. (If you receive KS via email, you will need to click over to the site to leave a comment.) If you’d like more chances, obtain extra entries by doing the following.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
NEW SYSTEM: I’m sad to announce that I’m going to have to go with what most other bloggers do instead of saving you time like I usually do: please leave all your entries in separate comments so it’s easier for me to count. I’ve grown “big” enough that it’s taking too long for me to sort through the comments by hand (thus the awful delay on the Planetbox winner!).
- Mandatory entry: your green cleaners resolution.
- Check out the Charlie’s Soap website and tell me one thing you learned. (Like, maybe I should have read the FAQs myself.)
- Subscribe in a reader or via email to Kitchen Stewardship (or tell me if you already do).
- If you have a blog or website, post about this giveaway linking back to this post.
- What’s your favorite Monday Mission or Recipe? Just tell me in the comment and I’ll give you an extra entry.
- Follow me on Twitter AND Tweet about the giveaway (just click the button at the top of this post).
- Stumble or Digg this post (you can use the “Share This!” icon at the bottom of the post). (What is Stumble?)
- Email 5 friends (who don’t already read Kitchen Stewardship) about the giveaway.
- Stumble or Digg your favorite post or recipe at Kitchen Stewardship.
- Just for fun: What’s your favorite blog other than Kitchen Stewardship and what is its topic?
Be sure to tell me everything you did in your comment. There are a possible 10 entries! If you can handle completing all 10, I’ll give you a bonus entry just for being perseverant (but tell me if you do in your comment so I’m not up counting all night). If you don’t have a blog, I’ll still give you the bonus if you complete the other 9. I still trust the honor system. Just be honest about what you’ve done – giveaways should be fun!
My apologies, but winners must be from the continental U.S.
I will use random.org’s integer generator to choose the commenters who win from my list of commenter emails. The giveaway is only open to U.S. residents. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, January 28th, and I’ll post the winners by the following Monday.
Disclosure: Charlie’s Soap provided samples for review, but didn’t compensate me in any way, nor was I obligated to write a positive review. (See this one if you don’t believe me.) Amazon will pay a small percentage if you purchase through my site using a link. I’d use Swagbucks if I were you! See my full advertising disclosure here.