I’m looking forward to an interview with Dave Wetzel, the founder of Green Pasture Products, next month, so we can learn even more about fermented cod oil and the process used to produce it.
For now, I’m convinced that fermented cod liver oil is an important supplement if you’re going to bother with supplements at all. The benefits are astounding:
- Almost 200% DV of Vitamin D, in an easily assimilated form.
- 60-70% DV Vitamin A
- Omega 3s
- Activator X, if you go with the high vitamin butter oil blend
I’ve already told you about our family’s experience with fermented cod liver oil, and now you get a chance to try it for free. Green Pasture is offering TWENTY WINNERS the chance for a bottle of their product, either straight fermented cod liver oil, the butter oil/cod liver oil blend, or the capsules, flavor of your choice. That’s a $30-49 value for each winner!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED; THANKS FOR ENTERING. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY!
Giveaways at Kitchen Stewardship are run via a survey, which means comments on this post do not count (and will be deleted). In the long run, this is quicker for you if you go for extra entries.
There are 9 possible entries! Here’s what you can do to win:
- *Mandatory entry: Visit Green Pasture and choose your poison flavor of cod liver oil. What would you order if you win?
- *Mandatory entry: Read the review and share something fascinating, funny, or factual that piqued your interest.
- Subscribe in a reader or via email to Kitchen Stewardship (or tell me if you already do).
- Enter the other giveaway this week HERE.
- “Like” Kitchen Stewardship on Facebook.
- Email 5 friends about this giveaway along with the link to it. (Email subscribers can forward their message.)
- Follow @kitchenstew on Twitter AND tweet this:
I’m going to win @kitchenstew ’s #realfood Fermented Cod Liver Oil giveaway…but there are many prizes, so enter too! http://bit.ly/cXti0u
- Stumble or Digg your favorite post or recipe at Kitchen Stewardship (you can use the Share This icon at the bottom of the post). What is Stumble?
- If you have a blog or website, post about this giveaway linking back to this post.
Remember, comments here DO NOT COUNT. You must use the survey form.
I will use random.org’s integer generator to choose the winner. The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, October 29th, and I’ll post the winners by Monday.
Disclosure: I received products for my review at no charge, which of course did not affect my opinion in the least (have you seen the review?). Giveaways are paid advertising and a great thing for my readers, so I’m happy to include it separately from the review. See my full advertising disclosure here.