A simple taco lunch that kids will love to make.
- 1 lb. ground beef, chicken or turkey OR 3 cups cooked pinto or black beans
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning (recipe above)
- 3 avocados
- unrefined salt
- Desired taco toppings: grated cheese or pureed squash/pumpkin, sour cream or plain coconut yogurt, salsa, guacamole or smashed avocado, sliced olives, shredded lettuce, , diced peppers, avocado chunks, beans
- Cook the ground meat or beans and add the taco seasoning.
- Halve and pit the avocados.
- Scoop out a small amount of the avocado to make the hole bigger. Set that aside to smash for guacamole.
- Slice the avocado both directions, into chunks, in the skin.
- Season the avocados with .
- Fill each half with taco meat and add toppings.