- Carefully cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides into a large bowl. Set the potato “shells” aside.
- Fry the bacon in a sauté pan until crispy, set the cooked bacon aside. Meanwhile, chop the greens up but save a few of the best leaves for sails.
- Toss the greens into the pan with the bacon fat. Cook the greens until they’ve softened (about 3 minutes for kale). Then add the potato insides you scooped out earlier. Since the potato is already cooked, you don’t have to sauté much longer. But I like to get the outside of the potato a little crispy (about 4 minutes). Add more bacon grease or other oil if necessary.
- Crack the eggs into the pan. Stir everything and cook until eggs are done.
- Scoop the egg/potato mixture into your potato shells. If you want to be fun, make little sails out of toothpicks and greens.