When you’re enjoying the great outdoors this summer, you might see some buzzing bugs around your head or ants building up nests in your lawn. Or when you come inside at night you might find some creepy crawlies heading across the floor. I’ve gathered up all my natural pest control posts in one spot to make things easy!
- Homemade Natural Insect Repellent – There are some truly smart readers here at Kitchen Stewardship, so you’ll want to read through the comments after the post! You’re sure to find a natural option that works for your family.
- All Natural Bug & Insect Repellent Reviews – Don’t have the time or desire to make your own? Find out how 10 brands stacked up in my comprehensive review.
- Natural Bug Bite Relief – Already get bit? Whatever bugs are in your area, check out these remedies to get relief from the itch.
- Natural Wasp Spray – Find out how to naturally (and safely!) get rid of wasps before they sting you.
- How to Naturally Get Rid of Ants in Your House – Make your own ant spray that’s safe around kids and pets. There are also plenty of kitchen ingredients you can “season” your house with to keep ants at bay.
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies – Why is such a tiny bug such a HUGE nuisance?? I’ve got some quick remedies that truly work.
I hope these ideas help you take care of your house and yard without chemicals! Feel free to add to the discussion on each post; we still see every comment.
What natural pest control remedies have worked for you?
See my full disclosure statement here.