Starting out on a Real Food journey can seem overwhelming or expensive. I created a helpful series sharing some great finds at stores you might already shop at and online options as well.
- Real Food at Costco – Grab your membership card (or a friend with one!) and find a large selection of natural and organic products. Just be sure and always read labels for any “green washing” and watch out for the fun extras that seem to jump in your cart. 😉
- Healthy Shopping at Aldi & Sav-a-Lot? – Yes you CAN find real food deals at these discount stores! You can also find some great bargains on natural cleaning supplies like vinegar and baking soda.
- Bulk Purchases at Country Life Natural Foods – There are several bulk co-ops around the country, but this is the one I personally have experience with. If you have the storage room for it, bulk is an incredible option.
- Sorting Through Tropical Traditions – You won’t find a more well-sourced coconut oil than you can get here. They also have fun treats like freeze-dried fruit and chocolate bars and difficult to find items like einkorn and canned tomatoes in glass jars.
- Real Food Groceries at Amazon – And of course, no shopping list is complete without Amazon these days, is it? 😉
- 25 Things I Always Buy at ALDI
- UPDATE: Comparing Prices at Costco and ALDI – where is the better deal?
What stores would you like to see added to this series? Drop a note below!
See my full disclosure statement here.