Who’s ready for an excuse to throw a party?
Whether you’re “crunchy” or not, I think it’s a pretty easy assumption to make that most women, especially moms, enjoy a night out with friends, especially if there’s a little “me time” pampering going on.
Not everyone can afford (or find the time) to go to a real day spa, but these DIY recipes bring the spa to you (no masseuse included though, sorry).
How to Throw a Pampering Spa Party
Fresh Facials and Scrumptious Scrubs is designed to make throwing a natural spa or make-and-take party simple and fun.
And you really don’t have to be living a “natural life” to enjoy the night, nor even to host it!
This ebook by Katie Kimball is valued at $10.99, but right now it’s available for free! Grab it at zero cost to you while you can:
Is a Spa Party the Right Choice for a Baby or Bridal Shower?
Yes! All different groups of women have enjoyed throwing spa parties with this ebook:
- Moms’ groups
- Girls’ Night Out (in)
- Bible studies
- Mother-daughter events
- Neighborhood parties
- Teen/tween birthday parties or sleepovers
- Family events
- “Thank You” celebration for a group of volunteers/staff (female, likely)
The spa pampering party structure would also be perfect for a bridal or baby shower, or the make-and-take party could be done in a small group as a way to make party favors for a large shower.
The “make-and-take” portion of the book is just perfect for:
- Frugal ladies wanting to get a jump on the holiday season
- Prep for Secret Santa or teacher gifts
- Baby shower “baby soft hands” scrub-making
- Stocking stuffers (and great aunts who have “everything”)
- Everyone at your party will leave with at least a dozen small gifts, handmade scrubs at a fraction of the cost of the popular ones currently sold on the market. (Or just make 100 gifts in an evening on your own, if that would energize you more than having people over.)
What’s in the eBook?
This party planning guide includes everything you need to host a natural spa party, three times over:
- Guest List Template
- Sample Invitation Text
- Supply Lists
- Party Agendas
- To Do Preparation Lists
- Final Set Up Checklists
- Cleaning Up Tips
- Party Success Tips included throughout
Why three times over?
You can throw your party in three different ways:
1. Spa Pampering Party
Plan a few hours of relaxation and experimentation for your guests: natural face-washing, soothing facial masks, moisturizing hand scrubs, and luxurious foot treatments.
One of our party throwers said:
“My favorite part of the party was trying out natural facial care. I’ve heard about honey and have friends who swear by it. I would never have done it on my own. Having others around was a good impetus to try something new.”
2. Make-and-Take Party
Who wouldn’t love having easy, elegant gifts on hand for any woman in their lives, from teachers to great-aunts to teenage girls? The scrubs you’ll make at your make-and-take party are super frugal, and your guests will enjoy being able to try out lots of scents all at once.
Another party tester reported:
“By far, everybody’s favorite part was the scrubs. They smell so good, and it’s so easy to notice the before and after effects of using them.”
3. All-in-One Combo Party
If you’re cleaning the house and inviting people over, why not do it all? Combine the pampering, relaxing party with the practical make-and-take, and your guests will leave both invigorated and fulfilled, since they’ll be able to cross “homemade Christmas gifts” off their lists.
It’s the best of both worlds! You can even use the “potluck” option and divided supply list so that everyone shares the cost of the scrub supplies and still leaves with super-frugal gifts, ready for the holiday season or beyond.
Each style of party has its own section, complete with invitations, agendas, checklists galore and more.
Don’t Forget the Food!
No way dude. Not a chance.
Fresh Facials and Scrumptious Scrubs also includes ten party-favorite recipes:
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Addictive Creamy Cheesy Chicken Dip
- Homemade Wheat Thin Style Crackers (including GF version)
- Creamy Avocado Dip
- Cabbage Feta Salad
- Cheesy Taco Dip
- Black Bean Fudgy Brownies
- Homemade Ginger Ale
- Fruity Agua Fresca
- Homemade Irish Cream
Most of these are specifically chosen to be “gateway” real food – dishes that people eating a standard diet will recognize, but with wholesome ingredients instead of highly processed junk. There are also five more “supporting recipes” that you may need to keep the goodies above 100% in the real food realm:
- Homemade Mayonnaise
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix-Your-Own Adobo Seasoning
- Homemade Guacamole
Fresh Facials Also Includes…
- 12 pages of printables – facials and scrubs to choose from for your party guests
- Sample Ideas for Party Gifts or Door Prizes
- Bentonite Clay How-tos and FAQs
- Notes on Essential Oils
- Resources – where you can find supplies
- Advanced Party Options, including a full recipe for scented and shaped hard lotion bars and links to dozens of other ideas to supplement your second or third party from around the web
Whether you’re frugal, crunchy, or totally NOT but just love throwing a good party…believe me, this package is for you. We had a 100% success rate with our party testers and guests.
Type A folks will love the lists, and scatterbrained gals will love that every single detail has already been thought out.
Download it Now!