Did you know that the National Weight Control Registry can hardly find people to be on it? All you have to do is lose 30 pounds and keep it off for one year.
You know why?
Because people have trouble sticking with big changes of habit (and also a lot of physical and environmental forces are working against weight loss success).
Almost no one keeps their New Year’s resolution beyond a month or two, and many don’t make it to February.
One reason is that we try to change just our behavior, without changing the thinking behind it.
If you can change your thoughts, your behavior will (more) naturally follow suit.
And how do you change your thoughts? You feed your mind.
You are what you eat – and your mind is what you read, listen to, and think about.
The Internet can be a powerful yet treacherous place – while it is full of knowledge and value, it also can really drag you down.
The negativity. The fear. The anonymity making people behave with cruelty.
How to navigate that landscape when all you want is to make your home a healthier place for your family?
Choose the right foods, and curate what goes into your mind.
I want to help you set some boundaries for your research, reading, and mental nourishment.
I’ve always been all about baby steps, and it’s a philosophy I firmly believe in – because I couldn’t survive any other way. If I didn’t celebrate the fact that if today is one tiny thing better than yesterday, or that something as tiny as using a napkin twice saves 50% of the waste from that category from the landfill? I’d just get discouraged.
But you don’t have to feel overwhelmed about making positive changes for your family.
And there’s no reason you have to wait until January 1 to make an effort to get healthy!
There’s no better time than now, and if you have the right support and resources, you’re far better off.
You know it, folks – it’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle time!
Wanna See me Blow Something Up?
I made a little video to welcome you to this year’s bundle, which I truly believe will make your fall a DYNAMITE season if you’re willing to at least try to change your thinking by feeding your mind positive, healing information:
It took a lot of help, focus, and a little luck for me to be able to hit the mark, and I had to really shut everything else out of my mind.
Imagine if you could do that with healthy living and baby step changes?
- You pick up your phone and instead of scrolling Facebook or Instagram, you read a book about intermittent fasting to balance blood sugar (and lose weight).
- As you’re doing dishes, instead of turning on some tunes, you have a bunch of talks on essential oils queued up.
- You skip the mindless surfing on Pinterest because you have a stash of tried-and-true recipes for every dietary restriction in a folder already.
- When you have some research to do on a symptom or diagnosis in your family, you turn to trusted resources about eczema, gut health, Hashimoto’s, hormone balance, and even natural fertility and pregnancy.
- And when your precious kids come down with a bug, you save time and money on doctor visits by trying natural herbs, oils, or homeopathy first – without having to traverse the Internet wondering what’s safe.
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is that resource that can pull you offline for a while and help you keep your focus on what matters – the health of you and your family.
My friends Ryan and Steph at Ultimate Bundles have put together the popular Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the sixth year in a row (hurray!). Over 80,000 families have come to rely on this carefully curated resource, a veritable digital library to feed your mind (and plenty of recipes to feed your body, too) – all for an incredible 99% off, the kind of deal even extreme couponers in the processed foods aisle don’t see anymore!
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 107 digital products and it’s worth over $3,680!
For the cost of a small bag of groceries or a sick visit co-pay, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare wholesome & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- deal with digestive issues naturally
- discover the exercises you need for the best version of yourself
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $160 worth of bonus offers (totally one of my favorite parts!). But it all ends Monday, September 25!
What Are the Bonuses?
This is the part that people have trouble even believing. Once you’ve downloaded the e-resources and signed up for a few eCourses, you get to go shopping for REAL stuff that comes to your door! EIGHT natural living brands have partnered with Ultimate Bundles to offer you free products (for the cost of shipping) to help give you a boost on those healthy living goals.
You will get:
- FREE 1-month Subscription (includes 2 cartons of broth) from Kettle & Fire ($20.00)
- FREE Bottle of Kombucha Pro and/or Free Kombucha Tea Blend from Get Kombucha ($29.95)
- FREE 2 oz. Immune-Biotic Herbal Tincture from Earthley ($14.99)
- FREE Grove Collaborative Cleaning Concentrates Bundle, Grove Spray Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, Microfiber Cloth + 60 Day Vip Trial (with $20 purchase) from Grove Co. ($30.00)
- FREE $15 Site-Wide Credit from Bloom Naturals ($15.00)
- FREE 1 oz. Bottle of Beard Oil (any scent) from Hobo Beard Oil ($16.95)
- FREE 8 ounce Bag of Red Gelatinized Maca ($15.00)
- FREE YELO Scrub + Mask from Orglamix ($21.00)
- 3 Free Digital Guides from Experience Life Magazine ($27.95)
Five will ship to Canada too, for my northern friends!!
Now you will spend about $70 on shipping (in the U.S.) to get them ALL, but if you’ve followed my coverage of a bundle before, you know I’ve done the digging for you and discovered a few tips:
- You can still get $106 of the best stuff for only $42 shipping, saving 60% on the products (I’ll tell you which ones to skip IMO).
- If you spend a little more on some well-worth-it shopping at a few places you’ll avoid those shipping costs altogether.
- Some companies are offering further savings on their upgrades – I’ll tell you which ones are worth it!
But wait, there’s more!
Whadaya Get When You Start at KS?
It’s become pretty common nowadays for bloggers to offer an EXTRA bonus when you buy a bundle through their link, and smart mamas shop around. Here’s hoping you like the gifts I found for you! Anyone who buys the bundle starting at KS gets BOTH of them, which completely covers the cost of your bundle if, like many KSers, you’ve been eyeing up these products for a while or are already regular customers.
Free 2-ounce Bestseller at TriLight Health ($15 value)
or 25% off $100 or more
TriLight Health is an herbal wellness company I’ve worked with for many, many years. As cold and flu season approaches, I always make an order of tinctures that we use both before and after sickness hits!
The 2-ounce bestsellers include:
- Tummy Plus (my kids’ favorite for tummy aches)
- Yummy Yarrow (fever support, also good for tummy aches)
- Bactamune (we get this in the 8-ounce size for daily immune support)
- Echinacea and Thyme with Elderberries (another immune booster)
- LivCare (liver support, also great for skin issues)
- White Willow and Feverfew (headache herbal remedy – I haven’t tried this one but don’t get headaches often)
Katie’s secret tip:
Getting something for free that usually costs $13-15 is good, but you will pay $5.99 shipping, which greatly reduces your “free” part!
I’d highly recommend trying a few of the 2-ounce sizes, adding an inexpensive Lympha rub bottle (we have one in every medicine cabinet and travel bag!), or just getting a big bottle, because as soon as you’re over $35, your order ships free.. The free shipping DOES include the free product, so you only need to get about $22 more that you want to spend! A second 2-ounce bottle of something and a Hear no Evil (for ear infections) or Lympha Rub and you’re golden. Or just go nuts and use the 25% off $100 or greater order, like I did!!
$15 off Any Order at WellFuture
Founded by a naturopath, WellFuture offers 3 products to help keep your kids healthy:
- WellBelly, a powdered probiotic especially formulated for little bellies
- WellDaily, a whole foods vitamin powder
- Vaccishield, a immune-boosting formula to be taken before vaccinations
I don’t usually see sales at WellFuture, although there are some moms in my Bible study who like to make group buys to get bulk discounts. $15 off is a great deal!!
If you just want to try one item, I’d go with the probiotics – they pretty much disappear into yogurt or applesauce and are super easy to use. Gabe calls them “special yummies” and has them every day at lunch. The vitamins don’t disappear at all and have to go into a smoothie to be palatable.
And yes, you get to redeem BOTH when you shop through KS!
How to Redeem Your KS bonuses:
After you purchase the bundle through Kitchen Stewardship, simply fill out the form HERE and you’re all set! We’ll even remove your name from all the bundle emails this week so you don’t have to hear about something you already bought.
You must fill out the form by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30th or you forfeit your KS bonuses. No late bonus items will be sent.
Your email address will be added to the Kitchen Stewardship subscriber list, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
I’m Finding Lots to Love in this Year’s Bundle
Starting with this hilarious video:
So. My. Life. 😉
And of course, I’ve downloaded a bunch of the resources to my phone – I wasn’t kidding about trying not to just gaze at Facebook when I have a second to read/veg out. I’m determined this fall to feed my mind, so something I just turn airplane mode on and open my bundles folder.
You should know that almost ALL the 100+ resources in this year’s bundle are NEW, with hardly any repeats at all, if you’ve been fortunate enough to grab previous bundles.
This fall I’ve been digging into the hormone balance books the most, along with:
- Amazing Feets: How to Safely and Enjoyably Transition to a Barefoot-Dominant Lifestyle by Mark Sisson ($9.95)
- This is the one I’ve been reading the most – I wanted to skim through a bunch of them to share info with you, but MAN I just kept reading every word! I’m super fascinated by this theory of shoes pretty much being evil, and I can’t wait to learn more from Sisson, who is a well-respected voice in the primal health sphere.
- 14 Day Meal Plan: For Balancing Hormones and Restoring Gut Health by Kelsey Steffen ($14.99)
- Balance Your Blood Sugar, Balance Your Life by Jill Grunewald ($17.00)
- Gut Disorder, Good Gut Health, and Weight Loss by Joette Calabrese ($7.00)
- Joette is a master homeopath who has years of study and clinical experience all over the world. I’m super excited to get a hold of this resource!
- 50 All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils by Melanie Habibzadeh ($17.97)
- Everything You Need to Know About Sun Health by Lori Rose ($30.00)
- Lori has guest posted here at KS about women’s health, and she loves natural health as much as I love sunscreen!
- Hair Rescue: Grow Thicker, Healthier Hair Naturally by Genevieve Howland ($12.00)
- You guys, I’ve hung out with Genevieve in person, and she is the real deal! Her hair is great too 😉
- Fermentation Favorites by Sarah Pope ($14.99)
- Intro to Kombucha, Fermented Sodas, Kefir, Kvass and More by Kombucha Kamp ($9.95)
- Who knew? My husband just discovered that although he hasn’t liked any bottled kombucha he has tried, he really LOVES homemade kombucha, unflavored! Good thing I have this how-to guide to help me out!
- 21 Day Mini Course: Establish an Exercise Habit by Dr Christine Carter ($9.99)
- Holistic Program: Yoga for Back Pain by Mijael Brandwajn ($47.00)
- Intermittent Fasting for Better Health: The Purposeful Nutrition Guide to Weight Loss, Balanced Blood Sugar, and More Energy by Jennifer Dages ($10.99)
- To eat breakfast right away or wait a few hours (and also not eat after dinner)? This intermittent fasting thing is becoming pretty popular, and I predict we’ll see a lot more on it in the coming months/years. Get your bearings so you can participate in the conversation (and perhaps find the balance you have needed yourself by trying it)!
- Walking As A Workout by Beth Learn ($19.99)
- Go Low Tox Minus the Overwhelm: Face. Body. Kitchen. Laundry by Alexx Stuart ($29.00)
- The Natural Laundry Guidebook: Fresh & Clean Without Toxins by Stacy Karen ($12.95)
- Aromatherapy: A Practical Guide for Home and Family by Kristy Doubet Haare ($15.99)
- I love collecting resources like this so I can search for what I need when someone in the Kimball house is feeling down!
- Essential Oils 101 by Brigett Holmes ($29.95)
- Essential Oils Revolution 2 by Dr Eric Z ($99.00)
- The first EO summit is already on my phone and keeps me awake and fascinated when I’m on long drives by myself. Now to get #2 queued up!
- Herbal Remedies for the Whole Family by Kristen Smith ($17.00)
- Herbal Teas for Winter Health by Carol Little ($11.99)
- Safe Essential Oil Labels by Lea Harris ($49.97)
- Real Food FAST by Tiffany Crumbs ($35.00)
- Tiffany is a dear friend and her time-saving methods not only WORK, but she’s a true KSer in that she won’t put up with overwhelm. Anything she recommends, busy moms can handle. 🙂
- Save Money, Eat Better by Amy Roskelley ($9.99)
- Amy is one of the founders of Super Healthy Kids, meal plans our Kids Cook Real Food members have been loving! She’s nearly 100% real food, which is not usually said about money-saving books.
- Oven Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis ($3.99)
- Every recipe I’ve tried by Kelly is wonderful, easy, and uses normal ingredients that I actually have! For this winter, freezing a few meals that can be popped into the oven for a busy evening sounds like a dream.
- Pressure Cooking II by Wardee Harmon ($40.00)
- Wardee is another dear friend of mine, and if there’s anything she can’t do with a pressure cooker (Instant Pot), I’ll be surprised! This is book 2 to add to your collection (book 1 was included in last year’s bundle).
- Energy Reset: Remove the Toxins, Reset Your Hormones, Restore Your Energy by Michelle Brown ($7.99)
You know me, I can never just choose one thing! But those prices…if you can find just $30 worth of products you’d like to have, it’s like the rest of your $29.97 bundle purchase is gravy!
Plus, when you check out, you’ll be offered both of the very popular Gut Health and Herbs & Essential Oils Bundles for half off and you can FURTHER bolster your health library!
Oh – and MY item in the bundle is one that honestly I hope you don’t even need, because you’ve gotten it already – but if your kids still aren’t being your sous chefs at dinner and snacktime, you might need my mini knife skills course, 5 videos and lessons for kids ages 2-12. It’s regularly $20 but is in the bundle for the next 6 days!
You Can Share!
If you’re a new mom, mom-to-be, or have someone you love who is, there are so many HIGH VALUE items for birth and new moms! You can pass along any resources you won’t use, as long as it’s one copy of the eBook or one login to the eCourse, just like as if you had bought a print book and were sharing with a friend.
- Feeling Great Through Baby’s First Year: Ancient Wisdom & Practical Tips for Today’s New Mama by Kristen Burgess ($67.00)
- Love Your Birth by Anne Margolis ($397.00)
- Pregnancy Pelvic Floor Firm Foundations by Dianne Edmonds ($38.00)
- Well & Good: Supercharge Your Healh for Fertility and Wellness by Nat Kringoudis ($19.95)
- Ditch Your Hormonal Birth Control Protocol by Nicole Jardim ($67)
- Nourished Baby by Heather Dessinger ($14.99)
- This one has long been a favorite trusted resource of mine – Heather of Mommypotamus is a MASTER researcher and the best Dr. Mom I’ve ever met!