- 1 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbs. Grade B maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. finely ground unrefined sea salt
- 4 medium pears, peeled, halved, and cored
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Melt the butter in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. When it froths, whisk in the maple syrup, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Remove from the heat and place the pears cut side down in the pan.
- Spoon a bit of the sauce over the pears and bake for 45 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm, drizzled with the pan juices.