- Add ingredients in the order listed to the blender and process. If the smoothie is too thick, add optional liquid and blend a second time.
- Makes one smoothie.
* Sub any dairy product (yogurt, milk) or non-dairy milk for the kefir.[br
* Go easy on the spices and taste for your preference. You can always add more, but you can’t take it away.
* Cook dry beans in bulks and then freeze in half cup or 1-cup portions so you’re ready to make smoothies with just a bit of thaw time.
* Get the whole book right here: http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/HighProtein
- Serving Size: one smoothie
- Calories: 456
- Protein: 21g