We parents do things we don’t love all.the.time. Am I right?
Parenting includes sacrifice. And it’s a good thing.
This fall I did something I didn’t love every Tuesday night. I coached cheerleading for 5 through 8-year-olds.
Whenever I talked about being a cheerleading coach with other friends, whether I was at Bible study or book club or with my best friend, they all had the same reaction:
Total. Jaw. Drop.
They’d ask in a shrill voice with a goofy grin on their faces, “But were you actually a cheerleader in high school???”
Oh yes friends.
I really was.
And I loved it. 🙂
Cheerleading practice nowadays squeezing into my busy life…not so much. But I do it anyway, and for…
So what’s your One Reason? (or more?)
- Who in your family has a strange skin rash that won’t let up, trouble sleeping, or low energy, and you wish you could find the “off” button for them?
- Why are you looking into healing your gut (but perhaps are unsure where to start or how to keep motivated)?
- What do you wish you knew about natural cleaners and body products, but you just don’t have time to research (so you keep using what you’ve always used or try “green” cleaners that don’t work very well)?
- Are you looking for recipes that are easy enough for very busy weeknights so you can get away from the old habits you know aren’t the best for your family’s health?
- Do you think you should try a gluten-free diet but it’s just too overwhelming to begin?
- Are you taking care of yourself? Exercising? Slowing down enough?
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2016 was a crazy huge collection of resources from some of the most knowledgeable and experienced folks out there. Sure, there are moms like me in the trenches who know about getting dinner on the table without crying into our soup pot in exhaustion, but this bundle is also packed with experts on natural health:
- a pediatrician
- 2 MDs
- 3 chiropractors
- a pharmacist
- multiple nutritionists, accupuncturists, certified personal trainers, and herbalists
- a student midwife
- a doula
- an aromatherapist
- a dietitian
- a nurse
No, that’s not a list of careers for the job fair. It’s a list of your new partners in health, the people who can teach you to be “Dr. Mom” (or Dr. Dad or Grandma…) for your family.
And it’s BACK!
I’m so excited to announce that TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY, just when perhaps you have some Christmas gift money or that needs a good purpose, this year’s Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is on a flash sale.
More About the Bundle
I think all of us wish we could really help our kids, spouse and friends when they’re feeling poorly, but oftentimes we just don’t know what to do. These resources – on essential oils, gut healing, probiotics, allergy-friendly eating, reducing stress and more – can truly be your roadmap to feeling in control.
To helping when people are down. To making the changes you know your body needs to feel whole again.
But as always, you know the catch – it’s a super short sale because it’s such a crazy deal:
Can I let the cat out of the bag? I think I can trust you…
The Ultimate Bundles folks run a number of these sales each year, usually in very different disciplines like photography or business. Two of their most popular this year were very similar though – the Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle from June rocked people’s worlds as well…
If you buy the Healthy Living Bundle, you’ll see an offer after checkout only for the herbs and EO bundle for $15 – half off the normal crazy price of $29.97!
Watch for that if you want 50% off your whole order of herbs and EOs from Golden Poppyseed and a ton of incredible resources from top minds in the field.
How Do I Dig Through So Many Resources?
I always like to help my KS peeps out with the severe #overwhelm you might feel when you click over and see 83 resources swimming in front of your face. 🙂
Usually I go through the bundle and choose resources that are just the perfect fit for KS…but this time I was so drawn in, I just made a list of the ones I wanted to read/use for myself!
Ha! Sorry I’m being selfish!
I figured I could at least share them anyway, in case my readers are kinda sorta maybe like me (sometimes definitely true). 😉
I loaded these talks onto my phone for some looooong drives I have coming up:
- Heal Your Gut Summit (I listened to one or two of these previously, and I wrote this post on overcoming candida because of them)
- Essential Oils Revolution (awesome stuff, including topics like essential oil safety, stress, autoimmune disease, gut health, ear/nose/throat and more) Plus I love that you can download the transcripts and SKIM, either to find a piece of info after listening to the talks during a long drive or to see what it’s all about before (or instead of) listening.
Huge – each of those summits is regularly $97!!!
And you even get all the bonuses included in the summits, for even more info and recipes. Crazy, crazy deal!
There are more eCourses than ever this year (over 20!). I don’t have time for much right now, but I looked into:
- TV Time Action Pack (I printed the one-pager to remind me of the exercises I can do while listening to or watching other things)
- TCS Pressure Cooking mini eCourse (Hello, Instant Pot recipes! Wardee is amazing, her videos are amazing, and she even BAKES stuff in the IP. Wha??!! I’m pumped.)
- DIY Dental Care (I grabbed the teeth whitening recipe for a few of us in the family – it was nice that I could access the info without having to watch the video)
- A Mother’s Guide to Probiotics: A Simple and Clear Path to Incorporate Probiotics into Your Family’s Life by Melanie Christner has lots of potential to help a lot of people!!
- Affordable Gluten-Free Living: A Money-Saving Approach to a Gluten-Free Lifestyle by Elise New is definitely full of good info, and I’m thinking about our contributor Bethany, who just found out she has to be 110% gluten-free. This is a good resource for her!
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Help Your Kids to Love Veggies by Dr. Orlena Kerek is a massive 150 pages and written by a pediatrician. Basics: “You offer your kids healthy food throughout the day, they either eat it or leave it.” But what is healthy? How to present it? That’s the rest of the book. If you’ve got picky eaters or any sensory issues in your kids, Mary Voogt’s book Why Won’t my Child Eat?! is also a must read (she’s a KS contributor too!).
- Healing Patiently: Heal Your Gut Without Losing Your Mind by Chloe Breczinski sound so interesting, and a friend recently approached me about gut healing, so I am thinking of her. I might pass this book on if I don’t need it (and just delete it from my computer – one book equals one book, so no sharing unless you do it this way).
- 50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron has such gorgeous photos! They just make me want to eat! And eat we did – I made the Chicken Tikka Masala already – it’s a slow cooker recipe but it went just fine in the Instant Pot, and my whole family loved it. I will be making a double batch next time!
- I was excited about Easy Instant Pot Paleo Recipes: Nutritious Pressure Cooker Recipes for Busy Families by Dr. Karen S. Lee, but when I started browsing it, it was just – underwhelming. I’m sure the recipes are good, but my own standards are so high that I didn’t like that there seemed to be shortcuts and assumptions made. Meh. UPDATE: I’ve made a few of them anyway, and although the recipes are brain-dead easy, I can follow them without a problem. And they were GOOD. So if you’re an experienced cook, you can enjoy this one. 😉
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher is not available anywhere else even though it is one of her most popular plans. It’s awesome – all the recipes are included and linked right to the plans (to jump to another part of PDF). There are organized grocery lists and prep tips – this book would be perfect for anyone doing a Whole30 diet but also just for a doggone healthy month of meals. Jessica includes truly all homemade sauces and from-scratch dinners. Yum!
- Brainy Breakfasts: Over 40 Grain-Free, Brain-Fueling Breakfasts for Kids and Their Parents by Trisha Gilkerson is packed with lots of fun options, but unfortunately too many with eggs for our purposes 🙁 since Gabe is allergic. I hope he grows out of that!
- Delicious Dessert Thickies: 20 Healthy Filling Smoothie Recipes that Taste Just Like Dessert! by Katherine Kyle uses uncooked grains to make the smoothies more hearty, so I’m just not a huge fan – although I wonder if you could just use cooked grains instead so that you’re not sending hard-to-digest food down to your gut.
- Eat Right Away Collection: Your Guide to Real Food Fast by Laura Coppinger is a bunch of freezer-to-slow-cooker meals – oh yes, please! Everything Laura makes is very family-friendly, basic, yummy food. More quick weeknight dinners are going to come from Skillet Freezer Meals Cookbook by Kelly McNelis. They do need to be thawed before cooking (I was so curious if it was possible to go direct from freezer to skillet; it sounded unwise – and is) but Kelly also shows you how to bulk prep all 7 meals at once. See how great they look?
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Breakfasts by Lisa Wells is next on my list to dig into – I’m just in a breakfast rut lately!
- Infused: Recipes for Herb & Fruit Infused Water, Tea & More by Carissa Bonham sounds so fun – I was at a baby shower this weekend with some very tummy infused water and it’s got me inspired. I KNOW I don’t drink enough water because I just get busy and forget – so would I take the time to infuse, and would that help me get better habits? I hope so???
- Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour (use the code STEWARDSHIP for 10% off at that site!): Discover How to Easily Convert Your Favorite Baked Goods Recipes by Starlene Stewart has been a favorite of mine for a few years – she’s the only one I know who will teach you how to convert regular wheat recipes to use coconut flour, which is NOT an easy task!!
- Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism: Discover the Secrets to a Healthier You by Maria Emmerich and Stress Solutions: Hack Your Stress, Calm Your System and Take Charge of Life by Evan Brand are two that I hope I will make time to dig into, along with the talks on stress from the two summits I mentioned above.
- The Hydrosol Quick-Start Guide by Lea Harris is another resource that I’ll be glad to have. I basically know what hydrosols are – the water that’s left after essential oils are extracted; shares some similar properties but are less potent than EOs, which is a good thing for wee tots! – but I have no idea how to use them, so Quick-start guide, here I come! Lea’s resources are always very too the point, so I know she won’t waste my time. 😉
- The Renewable Table: Meals that Last the Distance by Lee Holmes and Whole New Mom’s Allergy-Free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban both just caught my eye for various reasons, but I haven’t gotten into them quite yet.
Plus there are plenty of desserts recipes (I just don’t have time for that at this stage of life!) and resources for pregnancy, skin care, and particular health issues that might really appeal to some of you but just aren’t my passion/need right now.
Important! It’s not “all the same stuff!”
If you’ve purchased a bundle in the past, I want to assure you that the eBooks and courses are almost 100% new. Wow wow wow! I only see about 6 that I’ve seen before.
Plus, it comes with over $250 worth of FREE bonus products from companies who know what crunchy mamas need, yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
- MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
- The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
- Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
- Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
- Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
- Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
- Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
Definitely check out my tips, because I share how to save HALF on the shipping costs (over $25)!!!I’m digging the eyeshadow more than any other bonus yet – and the mascara and eyeliner are also amazing! I feel HOT wearing them!! 😉
This whole package is available for just TWO days – December 28 and 29, 2016, ending at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time. And then? It’s gone for good.
The total value is an astonishing $2400+ (plus over $250 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 99% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
What you get from KS when you buy here!
This year I’m giving back – when you spend the $29.97 on the bundle, you get $10 back off a $25 order from Redmond (Real Salt, Redmond Clay and Earthpaste) This DOES apply to the flash sale!.
Stocking up on salt (10-pound bucket, anyone?) or grabbing a tube of hydrated clay (use on bug bites, scrapes, burns, rashes, bee stings, poison ivy, zits and more) is always a good idea, and we love Earthpaste as well. It shouldn’t be hard to get the $25 minimum, and if you want to keep going, they’ll ship for free over $50 and even after the $10 is applied, if the total drops below $50, free shipping will still apply.
How to Redeem Your Special KS Bonus
After you purchase the bundle through Kitchen Stewardship, simply fill out the form HERE and you’re all set! We’ll even remove your name from all the bundle emails this week so you don’t have to hear about something you already bought.
You must fill out the form by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 30th or you forfeit your KS bonuses. No late bonus items will be sent. In fact the coupon code expires December 31 so please watch for that email and use it ASAP!
Your email address will be added to the Kitchen Stewardship subscriber list, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
Disclosure: As an author in the sale, my book is headed for tens of thousands of homes. I won’t make money on all the sales, only the ones that start here with my link, on which I’ll earn a generous commission. All of us authors are grateful for your support and hope you LOVE the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle! It’s not something I’d participate in if I didn’t believe fully in the mission of helping you become a better homemaker while supporting lots of WAHMs and writers around the world. Thanks a bunch for supporting our family business by buying a bundle from KS.