I feel sorry for the states who have already started school – summer has felt far too short around here!
Actually, I feel sorry for Michigan kids, too, because we’ve barely topped 75F the last 3 weeks, and Murphy’s law of Michigan weather mandates that the first week of school will now have 90-degree temps, just to be ironic.
Whether you’re gearing up for lunch packing, are already in the swing, or homeschool with occasional outings, today’s giveaway is a cool find for kiddos.
Squooshi reusable food pouches have been a fun way to feel more mainstream for my kids, and I really can’t wait to hear more of other kids’ reactions when they get to start taking them in lunch boxes this fall.
All three kids, ages 2-8, really, really like them, and you can see my own balanced Squooshi review right here.
Basically, you choose your own ingredients for things like smoothies, applesauce, oatmeal, or anything “squishy” and fill the BPA-free pouches (they close with a super strong zipper on the bottom).
Send them cold or frozen to school, in the vehicle, or on outings. They’re easy to use and have two kinds of openings, no spill with Sip’n lids and very few spills with the small open hole (with thick stuff). And they’re not too bad to clean either (more here).
Less waste, more fun, real food. Right up our alley here at Kitchen Stewardship…
Two Winners will each receive a Squooshi Starter Kit valued at $39.99 each. It includes:
- 4 – 4.5oz. Squooshis
- 2 – 2.5oz. Squooshis
- 4 replacement caps
- 2 Sip’n soft lids (the best!!)
- dissolvable labels
And for everyone, Squooshi is offering 10% off all orders through August 31, 2013 with the coupon code STEWARDSHIP. Shop here.
The winners of the Itzy Ritzy giveaway from last week have been announced:
Congrats! Please email katy at kitchenstewardship.com with your mailing address so we can get you packing in style soon!
I also have a GREAT coupon code for the Itzy Ritzy store: take 20% off all new purchases (excluding bundles) with coupon code KITCHEN20. Code expires September 15, 2013.
Giveaways at Kitchen Stewardship are run via a survey, which means comments on this post do not count (and will be deleted). In the long run, this is quicker for you if you go for extra entries.
There are 10 possible entries! Here’s what you can do to win:
- *Mandatory entry: Click here for some ideas of what to fill your Squooshi with. Tell us what you would fill yours with! (If you don’t want to click over, just type “no thanks,” but it’s always nice to thank our generous sponsors.)
- Subscribe in a reader or via email to Kitchen Stewardship (or tell us if you already do).
- Tell me if you “Like” Kitchen Stewardship on Facebook.
- Tell me if you “Like” Squooshi on Facebook
- Sign up for the Squooshi Newsletter
- Follow Squooshi and KitchenStewardship on Pinterest
- Follow @Squooshi on Twitter
- Follow @kitchenstew on Twitter
- Tweet this: “Can’t wait to start filling my new squooshi pouches if I win the giveaway with @kitchenstew and @squooshi”
- Subscribe to the KS Monthly Newsletter (or tell me if you already do) – this is totally different from the RSS feed for daily posts – new content, once a month, and some summer menu plans for free when you sign up.
Remember, comments here DO NOT COUNT. You must use the survey form.
I will use random.org’s integer generator to choose the winner, who will be announced on the blog and will receive an email. U.S. residents only. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on August 22nd and I’ll post the winners the following week.
Disclosure:I received products for my review at no charge, which of course did not affect my opinion in the least. Giveaways are paid advertising and a great thing for my readers, so I’m happy to include it separately from the review. See my full advertising disclosure here.
Official rules and small print stuff: 1) No purchase necessary to win 2) must be 13 or older to enter and have a mailing address within the sponsor’s boundaries (see above) 3) only one survey entry per person 4) odds of winning depend on number of entries 5) employees of Kitchen Stewardship, LLC or sponsoring company not eligible for participation 6) contest sponsored by Squooshi 7) prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash 8 ) Kitchen Stewardship, LLC and sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damage to persons and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. 9) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.