- 1 c. pureed orange vegetable (sweet potato, squash, pumpkin – preferably not canned, but in a pinch, go for it)
- 1/2 c. coconut cream concentrate (use the code STEWARDSHIP for 10% off at that site!)
- 1–3 Tbs. maple syrup (as little as possible for little ones!)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- Soften coconut cream by placing it near the stove while cooking or in a bowl of warm water (in the tightly closed jar).
- Measure all the ingredients into a food processor (or Vitamix or Blendtec Twister jar).
- Blend until smooth.
- Scoop/pour into muffin tins, small cake pans, or small bread pans.
- Freeze for a few hours.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes to soften in order to slice into cubes (if you used a rectangular pan). The muffins cups will pop right out with a little warm water on the bottom.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
* Thanks to Purely Twins for the great inspiration!