Crispy, salty Brussels sprouts with bacon cooked in an Air Fryer.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends and outer leaves removed
- 1/2 lb. thick-cut, nitrate-free bacon, cut in squares
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil (use the code STEWARDSHIP for 10% off at that site!)
- Salt (Use the code kitchenstewardship for 15% off of your first purchase) to taste
- Prepare the Brussels sprouts and bacon. Kitchen scissors work well for cutting the bacon.
- Set the Air Fryer to 375 degrees F. Set time for 20 minutes.
- Preheat for 3 minutes.
- While heating, mix the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt in a bowl.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the Air Fryer (with or without the crisper plate).
- Add the bacon.
- Cook for 9 minutes. Stir. Cook remaning 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 538mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: kid-friendly, vegetable, fried