- To make an herbal infusion first boil 1 cup water. Turn off the heat and add 1 Tbs. of each herb. 2-4 Tbs. total herbs is a great range. Cover the pot with a lid and allow to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Use a coffee filter, fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to strain out the herbs. Be sure to squeeze out all the liquid.
- Combine the tea and rest of the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture out into popsicle molds or paper cups. With cups, use aluminum foil or other options to cover the paper cups and insert a popsicle stick or spoon through the center. I like using these BPA free, portable molds.
- This recipe will make enough for about 6 popsicles, depending on the size.