This easy strawberry sorbet is a fun and healthy summer treat!
- 2 c. frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c. organic apple juice or apple cider
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 2 scoops collagen (use the coupon KS10 for 10% off!)
- 1 tsp. acerola or camu powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt (Use the code kitchenstewardship for 15% off of your first purchase)
- 1/4 tsp. potssium chloride (optional – else use another 1/4 tsp. salt)
- 1 tsp. bee pollen (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
The sorbet can be eaten immediately after blending, but it will be softer.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 199mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: summer snack, frozen treat, dessert