Simple gluten, egg, dairy, and nut free breakfast balls.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened sunbutter
- 1/4 cup lard, tallow or butter (tallow hardens best)
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. organic powder (or cacao or carob)
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. grassfed
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 cup white rice, tapioca or cassava flour
- In a medium saucepan melt the honey, sunbutter, tallow and collagen over medium heat, until liquid.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- When cool enough to handle form into 1 1/2″ balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze until cool and firm.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 1 year.