Feeling a Little Stressed, Busy Mama?
Learn to Master Your Stress for…
Register now for the 5-day stress busting back to school challenge for moms!
Do you know anyone who…
- Feels overwhelmed by the end of the day (or heck, by morning snack time)?
- Has had more headaches, stomachaches, or back pain since the pandemic started?
- Forgets what she opened the cupboard for because of stressed, foggy brain?
What if I told you it was possible to use your stress for GOOD instead of feeling awful?
That stress can actually be fuel when used correctly?
It’s not about wine and chocolate for you and video games and candy for the kids to make it go away.
Imagine being able to change your responses TO your life — without one speck IN your life changing at all.
What You Get for FREE:
Free live mini lessons and challenge action steps daily in a private Facebook group (or on a separate off-Facebook page where we’ll put the recordings) to help you understand how to master your stress and be the mom you know you can be. Only 20 minutes a day!
Free Live 20-Minute Lessons
Private Facebook group* to help you understand how to master your stress and be the mom you know you are inside!
Challenge Action Steps Daily
What are people saying?
— from J.N. via text
Your Teacher: Katie Kimball, CSME
What’s a CSME? Smeeee? Schmee? (Isn’t that Captain Hook’s sidekick?)
- Katie Kimball is a stressed out mama of 4 who knew she needed something in her life to get control back.
- She pursued the Certified Stress Mastery Educator certification because her heart of a teacher wanted to give to other busy mamas even as she learned for herself…plus, having accountability would help her actually implement anything she learned.
- Stress mastery is all about changing yourself and implementing tiny habits (in just minutes, not hours!) to help stress become fuel for good, not a health issue waiting to happen.
- She’s ready to walk with you on the journey of mastering your stress, and it’s so important to her that she’s teaching for FREE because busy mamas need help right now! (Truth be told, it’s all selfish – Katie is feeling a lot of stress lately too and needs a kickstart back to good habits, and teaching others is the best way to learn!)