A simple and slightly sweet gluten free cinnamon raisin bread.
- 2 cups white rice flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. organic cane sugar or sucanat
- 3 tsp.
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. avocado oil or
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt or coconut milk yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the gelatin and cold water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, soda, cream of tartar, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the honey, oil, yogurt and milk. Mix well.
- Add the hot water to the gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved. Add to the bread mix and stir until well combined.
- Mix in raisins.
- Pour the batter into a greased 4 1/2″x8 1/2″ bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.