A simple mix and eat breakfast for busy school mornings. Get the flavor of homemade granola bars without baking!
- Add the desired amount of granola into a cereal bowl.
- Stir in enough nut or seed butter to coat.
- Add mix-ins and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- This can be scaled to make as many granola bar bowls as you need.
- A good portion for a child is 1/3 cup granola, 2 Tbsp. nut butter, and 2 Tbsp. mix-ins.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 15
- Fat: 42
- Protein: 20
Keywords: granola, easy breakfast, kid breakfast, school morning, dried fruit