A quick and easy, yet elegant looking gift that is perfect for everyone on your gift list!
- Scoop the salt into a 4oz Ball mason jar.
- Add the Onion Powder and Garlic Powder.
- Combine a small amount of each type of herb (about a tsp of each). Using a mortar and pestle, grind the herbs as finely as possible. They should eventually turn into a green powder. You could also use a clean coffee grinder or put the herbs in a plastic baggie and roll over the bag repeatedly with a rolling pin.
- Add 1 tsp of the powdered herbs to the jar.
- Place the lid and ring on the jar and shake until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Have extra powdered herbs? Store them in a jar and save them for the next batch of Herb Salt!