This is one of my all-time favorite bathrecipes. It needs a couple of days to “cure,” and is made with energizing citrus!
- Combine the baking soda and Epsom salts in a bowl.
- Grate zest of orange or lemon and add to bowl.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Slowly add in about 20 drops of essential oil while stirring until mixed thoroughly.
- Spoon the citrus bath salts into a clean empty jar and seal.
- Let your bath salts sit for a day or two to get infused with essential oils before using or gifting.
- To Use: Add 1-2 Tbsp to a warm bath while water is running.