No processed sugar, artificial dyes or colors in this delicious gummy treat! These chocolate gummies are easy to make and full of nutrition.
- Warm the coconut milk and cacao over medium heat. Use a whisk to thoroughly stir in the cacao. You want the mixture to be hot but not boiling.
- Add the honey and vanilla and stir well.
- Add the 1 Tbsp at a time whisking continuously to avoid clumping.
- Remove from heat. (Optional – add mixture to a Pyrex container with pouring spout for easier pouring.) Work quickly to pour mixture into a glass dish lined with parchment paper or into silicone candy or ice molds. (Don’t take too long doing this step or the mixture will harden.)
- Chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Remove from molds or if you used a glass baking dish, slice into 1-inch squares and remove with a spatula. Serve and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge.
For the full recipe including a short video, visit LunchwithLeah.com