A creamy dairy-free and vegan substitute for whipping cream that you can use in savory dips, creamy pasta, pudding-like desserts, and more!
- 1 c. cashews (preferably raw)
- 1/3 c. almond milk, broth, or water
- 1/4 tsp. sea , to taste
- Soak cashews overnight in water.
- If you’re short on time, you can boil the water first, then soak them for only 1 hour.
- Drain the cashews and pour them into a blender with the liquid and salt.
- Blend for a few minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Use cashew cream in pasta, savory dips, oil-free salad dressing, and dessert dips!
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 156 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g
Keywords: creamy, smooth