These easy chocolate bars can be customized to make a variety of flavors.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Be sure that the coconut oil isn’t melted or the honey will sink to the bottom. You can increase the honey by a few tablespoons if you like your chocolate really sweet.
- Mix in any add in ingredients. Some do well processed right in the food processor, others you’ll want to stir in with a spoon or sprinkle on top after pouring.
- Pour into a mold or spoon dollops onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Your servings yield will depend on what mold you use or the size of dollops.
- Chill or freeze until completely solid, about 20-30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.