A quick, easy, healthy breakfast for the whole family. Set up these steel cut oats the night before so everyone can enjoy a warm delicious breakfast in the morning.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the Instant Pot 8-24 hours before cooking.
- Cook on manual, high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally (this takes about 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings or keep on warm until ready to serve.
- You can use the timer function on your Instant Pot for it to turn on when you get up in the morning.
- From start to finish it takes about 25 minutes to cook the oats.
- This serves 4-6 people. It is enough for my family of 6 – 2 adults and 4 kids.
- If you like your oatmeal creamier use more water. If you like a heartier, chewier oatmeal use less water.