- Reserve about a tablespoon of slippery elm bark powder for step 4.
- Add the rest of the slippery elm to a small bowl and stir in the honey until you reach the consistency of pie crust dough. The exact amount of each ingredient you need will depend on the viscosity of your honey,
- Use your hands to roll small balls using about 1/2 a teaspoon of the mixture for each one.
- Roll the lozenges in a little more slippery elm powder to keep them from sticking together.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool area.
- Serving Size: 1 lozenge
- Calories: 9
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
Keywords: sweet, herbal, cough drop