- Combine the beef, , basil and liver. Mix well.
- Roll beef into meatballs (slightly smaller than a golf ball for meals, half that size for appetizers) and place in the Instant Pot.
- Pour the broth, pumpkin and honey over the meatballs.
- Turn on the Instant Pot and set to 35 minutes. Allow the IP to naturally release the steam.
- If desired remove the meatballs, cook the sauce on the sautee setting until it reaches desired thickness. Put the meatballs back in the sauce until ready to serve. Or drain the sauce and cook it in a sauce pan on the stove for about 5 minutes, until it reduces and thickens.
- Serve the meatballs on rice, noodles, cauli-rice, zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash or butternut squash and topped with the sauce.