- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Mix the applesauce, honey, peanut butter, and eggs. Once the butter has had a minute to cool, stir in the butter. (While you’re waiting, weight the einkorn berries in a bowl.)
- Grind the einkorn directly into the bowl and sprinkle baking soda, cinnamon and optional nutmeg on top. ,
- Stir everything together until uniform.
- Line muffin cups with If You Care muffin liners OR butter a loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325F oven for: 12 Muffins: 25 minutes, 24 Mini muffins: 16 minutes, Loaf: 45-50 minutes (this will vary greatly based on how deep and wide your loaf pan is and the material it’s made of) – check for doneness with a toothpick; it should come out clean.