- Preheat over to 350
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, beat oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry to liquid ingredients, beating well.
- Stir in apples and nuts.
- Pour into greased 15x10x1 cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Frost once cooled or mostly cooled.
I, of course, am the short-cut girl. I beat the wet ingredients together first, then add the flour and all the other dry ingredients right on top and pseudo-mix them together then mix everything up.
*Other fruits (blueberries, drained pineapple, sweet cherries) may be substituted for apples.