- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 tsp. pizza seasoning
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c. ricotta (optional, can use another 1/2 c. shredded cheese instead)
- 1 c. milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 lb. Cooked meat (sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, etc.) or sauteed mushrooms (about 1/2 cup)
- random veggies
- 1/4 tsp. salt (Use the code kitchenstewardship for 15% off of your first purchase)
- Butter a 9 or 10″ pie plate.
- Spread 1 c. mozzarella cheese on the bottom and pour the pizza sauce over, adding up to another ¼-½ cup extra if you need it to cover.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning on top (if using pizza sauce already, cut to ½ teaspoon).
- Dollop ricotta and sprinkle remaining shredded cheese.
- Mix milk, eggs, meat, salt, and any veggies in a bowl. Pour on top.
- Bake at 375F for 45 minutes or until set in the center. Allow to sit 10-15 minutes before serving.
The cheese is really flexible and can be just about any kind, as long as it adds up to about two cups.