- 2 c. uncooked short pasta
- 1/2 lb. hot or mild Italian sausage, or try making homemade sausage
- 7 c. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves (about half a bag or box, or as much as you can fit in your skillet)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, crumble meat into large skillet and cook through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain grease.
- Add spinach and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and add to meat mixture.
- Add cheeses and mix lightly.