- 2–3 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp.
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks.
- Mix chunks in a bowl with one slightly beaten egg.
- Combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper and optional seasonings in a large plastic bag.
- Add chicken pieces and shake to coat all sides.
- Distribute in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 12-20 minutes.
- Chicken is done when there is no pink or pink juice in the middle. Cut one to test if you’re not sure.