- 3 lbs potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbs. seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. butter or ghee melted
- 6 Tbs. hot pepper sauce (Frank’s or homemade)
- Toss potatoes with seasoning salt and EVOO. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Spread in a single layer on cookie sheets or baking stones. Bake at 425F for 25-30 mins.
- Mix melted butter or ghee with hot pepper sauce and toss with potatoes in a bowl.
- Return wedges to the oven for another 10-15 minutes (can be at a lower temp if you need to bake something else at the same time). Watch carefully for browning.
Feel free to serve with extra hot sauce, although these are SPICY already!