- one chunk asiago or Parmesan cheese, about ¼ c.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 c. homemade mayo
- 1/3 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- pepper to taste and
- to thin if necessary; my mayo is very thick, so I use less than 1/2 c. mayo and add oil to complete the half cup
- Whiz chunk of cheese and garlic in mini food processor or blender. Add all the other ingredients and blend to combine. Without machines, just press the garlic, grate the cheese, and stir everything together. Best to allow an hour for the flavors to blend before serving. Bonus: if you make lacto-fermented mayo, this is already a probiotic condiment.
Thanks to Cheeky Bums blog (link no longer available) for the original recipe, which I adapted.