The perfect alternative for Hamburger Helper lovers! This homemade favorite has all the flavors you love minus the chemicals and gluten found in the boxed version.
- Using the saute function, brown the ground beef in the Instant Pot, drain any excess grease.
- Add all the ingredients except the cheese to the pot.
- Close lid and run the rice function (low pressure for 12 mins).
- Quick release pressure and stir in the cheese.
- I’m sure brown rice would work just as well, but for 20 minutes on high pressure.