You can use leftover homemade ranch mix for whip some up fresh for this yummy soup recipe.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups diced veggies of choice (zucchini, rutabaga, peas, onion, celery, carrot, potato, parsnip)
- 1 cup cooked and diced or shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup dry lentils (optional)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. organic cane sugar (optional)
- In a large pot combine all of the ingredients.
- Simmer until the veggies are cooked (10 – 25 minutes, depending on which veggies are used)
- Add extra seasoning if desired.
The sugar really makes the other seasoning stand out.
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrates: 14.4g
- Protein: 14.9g
- Cholesterol: 18mg