A simple prep-ahead breakfast full of nutrition and free of allergens.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Serve with fresh fruit or graham crackers for dipping or spread on toast.
- For a thicker dip add an additional 1-2 Tbsp. of sunbutter or almond butter.
- For a fruity dip reduce the maple syrup to 1/2 Tbsp. and add 1/4 cup strawberries.
- The recipe easily doubles or triples.