- Put all the ingredients in a blender (high-powered is best but a normal blender will work ok too).
- Blend on high for 30 seconds. A high-powered blender will be done. For other blenders, scrape the sides and bottom and blend another 30 seconds on high. Repeat as necessary until the seeds are tiny.
- Pour into individual serving bowls or a pint-sized mason jar.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours until set.
* I think the blended version is better than whole seed pudding because of the texture, but also because you don’t have to re-stir the pudding cups after an hour of refrigeration. Give me an easy button any day!
* Variations: Use fruit by omitting theand adding 1/2 cup of blueberries or strawberries. Try a peanut butter version, which I layered with chocolate like a parfait, by omitting the cocoa and adding 2-4 Tbs. of natural peanut butter.
* My kids love the chocolate version, hands down. For some reason, only the toddler loved the blueberry version, which is quite tasty IMO.
* The pudding is best on the first or second day and quickly declines in quality after that.