Taught by Katie Kimball, CSME
Ever feel so stressed out that you forget what you opened the cupboard for?
Never thought you’d be a “yeller” as a mom and suddenly your temper is so short you’re embarrassed to talk about it?
Welcome to Monday…or whatever day it is…
If you feel like everyone else on Facebook is doing more craft projects or science experiments with their kids than you, you’re not alone.
The mom-guilt pressure is pretty intense sometimes.
All we want to do is be loving moms and raise balanced kids, but it’s not working.
It’s not about wine and chocolate for you and video games and candy for the kids to make it go away.
Imagine being able to change your responses to your life — without one speck in your life changing at all.
Imagine feeling like you’re in charge of your brain…your reactions to your child asking a question for the 17th time…and even to the news delivering yet another “it can’t get any worse” report.
In this mini-course, Mastering Your Stress for Busy Moms, you’ll learn how to transform your stress into FUEL for your beautiful life.
Women have different hormones than men, so we feel stress differently.
And we can react to stress differently too–
Which means women have to recover from and MASTER stress differently.
Certified Stress Mastery Educator Katie Kimball shares actionable ideas and science geek info in this mini-class.
- You’ll be validated that your stress means something.
- You’ll feel relieved that there is hope for positive change.
- You’ll be empowered with knowledge to improve your stress responses, reduce your temper, and become a more calm, peaceful (effective) mom!
PLUS…the practical. Kitchen Stewardship® has always been known for a couple things: solid research, comprehensive honest reviews, and super practical tips and strategies to use right away!
This course is no different.
You’ll learn exact methods to truly transform the stress you feel into something that can help you through your life, taking only a few minutes a day.
Can you manage it?
- Can you get through 2 hours of podcasts in a month? You can do this. The whole course takes less than 2 hours, delivered video OR audio!
- Is your family worth a half hour a week for 3-4 weeks? They are. That’s all it takes, maybe less.
- Do you love reading a quick article or two a few times a week to feed your brain? This is the same. We include skim notes so you can get the gist in literally 15 minutes total and only dig in where you need more info! We get it, Mama…every minute matters.
With the kids home more than ever and watching your every move, it’s more important than ever to be a good example.
Are you worried your kids aren’t developing resilience to stress because you’re not sure you’re demonstrating it? THAT’s the real question, and it’s one that may fill your thoughts at night.
That’s why we want to help other moms master their stress and have made this course so approachable and digestible.
I’ll Be Your Accountability Buddy for a While
Katie Kimball here, acting like I have lots of energy…
Let’s be friends? 😉
My favorite part of the whole course is that we’ll use text reminders to help you actually implement the strategies (imagine a friend reminding you to take time to breathe).
It’s one thing to understand a new habit, but it’s completely another to implement!
Shoot, I pick up my phone to send one text, and 20 minutes and 5 apps later, I canNOT remember why I even picked up the blasted thing! How will I remember to stop midday and practice gratitude???
That’s what the text coaching is for — interrupting the distracting notifications with an anti-distraction, a stress mastery practice reminder from your coach.
Be sure to share your cell number during checkout if you want to opt-in to this helpful addition – INCLUDED with your course purchase!!
Are You Ready to Understand:
- Why our stress harms our kids, even when we’re trying not to let them see it.
- Why “reducing” your stress will never work (and what to do instead!).
- How you’re going to master your stress so you can live your life with your best health (and be the best peaceful mom you can be)?
- Super practical tools to recharge your system (that you can put into practice in just minutes a day).
You can build a bridge from the knowledge to implementation. I can help.
What You Get:
- 3 short videos with stress mastery trainings, made specifically for busy moms who need more peace in their lives, ~2 hours total ($44.95 value)
- Audio recordings so you can listen anywhere ($19.95 value)
- PDF worksheets and notes (skimmers rejoice, $19.95 value)
- Text coaching and a direct line to Katie ($34.95 value)
- BONUS #1: Four Christian guided meditations for KIDS of various ages, audio ($12.95 value)
- BONUS #2: Why we Freeze conversation with trauma and attachment expert Dr. Aimie Apigian ($12.95 value)
- All content has NO expiration, so as long as I’m online, you keep the course! Plus audio and PDF files are downloadable so you truly can keep them forever.
Optional Special Strategy Group Session
For an additional $10, new students can join a live strategy group session via Zoom to dial in the techniques very personally and get extra ideas to truly implement what you learn in your busy life! ($99 value)
TOTAL VALUE =
$145.70 Yours for only—
$37 USD to Master Your Stress
TOTAL VALUE =
$245.70 Yours for only—
$47 USD with Strategy Session
Here’s what people say after taking this course:
“Katie is very energetic and made the info directly relate to everyone.”
“Now I have lots of tools to apply moving forward.”
“I need to completely listen, once again, to all three stress mastery classes! They were so good the first time, and I really want to continue practicing some of the techniques I learned.”
– Casey Knotts, U.S.
“I believe this is an answer to my prayers. I love my family so much, and want to enjoy them instead of being so stressed out all the time.”
– Maria in California
In fact, as my team was working on worksheets and skim notes, I kept getting messages like, “Wow, Katie – teachers everywhere should know this stuff!” and, “Watching it was SUPER helpful to me!”
Katie Kimball Has Been Featured On
Presented by Katie Kimball, CSME
Katie Kimball is an entrepreneur, online cooking class teacher, and mom of four who is passionate about researching natural remedies and making healthy cooking easier for busy families. As a trusted educator and author of 8 real food cookbooks, she’s been featured on media outlets like ABC, NBC and First for Women magazine and contributes regularly on the FOX Network.
Stress mastery is a habit that is so needed in our world today, and as a mom in the trenches, Katie can help you understand how your brain works, how stress can be made into fuel for positive change, and how to quite simply be a better mom and more peaceful person.
She’s still working on continuing to implement the habits of stress mastery on a daily and weekly basis…so we’re all in this together!
$37 USD Super Mini eCourse
You’ll Be Satisfied, No Matter What
I know – there’s a lot of stress information out there. If this was just the usual, “exercise, eat healthy, do something you enjoy, meditate, etc.,” I’d be pretty disappointed too.
I don’t want you to feel that way!
I’ll give refunds anytime someone thinks this information won’t help them (even longer than 30 days, really, if it’s what it takes to make you satisfied, no matter what).
The crux of stress mastery is to learn how to use your stress for good, to actually appreciate it, and then to use how to brain works to recharge your system. Some of the practical strategies do include some of those “same old, same old” recommendations, but it’s so much more. It sets the rhythm for the breaks you need, and I think the “bottom up” brain approach that allows you to take a 30-second recharge that works (can’t quite do that with exercise!) is golden.
And actually…I don’t talk about food and nourishment at all. This is far more about how you manage your brain!
Your brain will be satisfied – safe, loved, and focused (that part will make more sense once you’re in the course). 😉
Still have questions?
Here’s the recorded Q&A session I hosted on Facebook, and you can always contact our Happiness Coordinators if you have a question that isn’t answered here.